chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

AUTHOR'S POV

The midnight wind brushed against corridors of the hospitals, diffusing in the air. Having no care of sounds that it passed by, the people it grazed by. Yet the wind took a pause in front of the doors of the room, inside of it held the frames of the main characters of our story.

There lied Janaki in immense pain know to her existence, trying to push out the baby she nurtured and cherished with love and care all these months. Each of her nerves and muscle worked for one purpose in full awareness, yet she felt tired to her bones.

Her delicate hand with strong grip on her husband still stayed intact. It was the only think she felt, at that moment held her together from falling apart. Even though she wanted to scream to the world that she was strong enough to deliver her baby, she felt like her vision was blurred and head getting dizzy.

With everything in her power she uttered to her husband, who stroked her sweaty hair back.

"I can't do this d-dhruv, please. Help me."

Dhruv; who was helpless in every form was devastated to the point he looked at the doctor back, wanting to reassure himself that nothing was going to happen to two most important people in his life.

Whispering how strong she was, how wonderful she was; dhruv tried to convince her, yet Janaki's head shook with tiredness.

"Janaki, just one last push and the baby will be out dear." With encouragement in her tone the doctor said, letting dhruv know, he was minutes away from hearing his child's cry.

"jaanu, for us, come on love, push!." Kissing her sweaty forehead, he cooed her into opening her eyes. With tears in her eyes, she sobbed; looking up at him.

But with helplessness dhruv smiled, whispering an I love you to her ears.

With everything in her she pushed, the bone of her body straining with focus, the screams of the mother echoing through the room and within a few minute of it, her panting was united with the screams of their child.

Their baby was born.

Body fully drained of her strength she let out her final breath of relief. Which was soon joined with her husband sigh of relief. The man bowed down, forehead touching her shoulders, making her unconsciously lean into him.

"you did so well jaanu. I love you more than anything in this entire world."

The sweet confession was passed into her ears, the couple, especially the man who neglected the calls of the doctor who was ready to hand him his baby; stayed in each other's embrace, sighing with relief.

Seeing the intimate moment between the couple, the doctor gestures the nurse to wait till he finished comforting his wife.

After a few minutes, kissing her forehead, with tears in his eyes, he finally held his baby.

"congratulations, it's a girl." The nurse declared.

In first time in his life, he held a baby, that also his. The man's heart skipped a beat for the second time in his life. The deep rooted nature of a father taking over himself. The need to protect and provide the tiny little bean with everything taking over him.

With utmost carefulness he turned back to his wife, who lied on the bed, body exhausted to the core, yet saved the last of her strength to see her baby.

"it's a baby girl, jaanu." Dhruv whispered, Janaki's finger reaching out to hold her baby's clumsy little hand, and the baby who immediately recognised her mother, latched her tiny fingers on to janaki's hands, making the couple smile to themselves.

--

Janaki was transferred to another room and as soon as she reached her body let her know the need for her to rest. And she slept throughout the span of time without a care in the world.

Their baby like her mother slept so peaceful in her crib, radiating the absolute brightness she owned into the room.

Finally, dhruv with his parents walked into the room, vikram and naachi finally getting to see their daughter and granddaughter after hours of separation.

"they are both asleep.' Dhruv announced to them in low voice, careful to not wake up Janaki.

Naachi with absolute heart in her eyes approached the sleeping baby, eyes already tearing up with love. with one look at the angel that grazed in her life, she was absolutely in love. Looking back at her son one more time, she laughed, patting vikram on his shoulder, who literally was amazed at the baby. The tiny bean only making him remember the time he saw dhruv like this.

"she does not even look like you dear, it's all Janaki." With absolute wonder she whispered at her son. And all dhruv could do was nodded with a smile.

Hearing that vikram spoke up. "it runs on the family, boys look like their fathers and girls will look like their mother and isn't she such a doll!"

The mother and son thought for second and looked at each other, ultimately agreeing to the truth and laughed along with vikram who still had his eyes glued to the baby.

Hearing the laughter, Janaki woke up from her sleep, eyes opening slightly, and a smile immediately grazing her face on seeing her loved ones.

"hi." Saying a little hi to the group she announced her presence.

"hi dear, are you okay- and she is sleeping again." Before naachi could do anything for her daughter Janaki drifted back to sleep, making them smile at the new mother.

That was how, on December 20th, 4 am; a little girl named mizhi was born.

-----------------

nobody was hurt people. i hope your happy. you think i will kill them off? noooo!.

not now at least.  anyways! 

comment if you want me write any scenario of them before i finish the story or if you want to see bonus chapter. all are welcome. 

bye people<3