chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR'S POV:

The morning sunlight shined into the bedroom of the couple where one stood answering the question and the other melting away in disappointment.

"it just for a few hours, jaanu! amma is coming so its fine, I will come as fast as I can okay?"

The man in his formals; trying to button up his shirt, spoke to his wife, who grumpily pouted clutching to her blanket.

"no! I want you here. I don't want you to go." Janaki was in her most annoyed state since she woke up this morning, with vomiting and leg cramps, the only thing she looked forward to was, a peaceful afternoon nap with her husband. But it all went to drain when he announced her how he need to go the crime branch for his statement in the encounter he worked on.

Straightening his shirt, getting his one knee up on the bed so he could lean in to her, he spoke

"why are you getting stubborn now jaanu? you know it's from work; I am suspended for unauthorized encounter, even if my case seems like a no jail time thing, I am on suspension. I need to get back on work nah? So be a good girl and take a nap when Ma comes. I will try to finish up faster okay?" Dhruv tried to convince her, smoothing the hair out of her face.

But Janaki was not having it. Removing the blanket slowly, she nodded at him.

"yeah! you are right?" with smoothness, she suggestively started to undress the shirt she wore of his" you need to go, right!"

Seeing her tricking him into staying, Dhruv just looked up, a laugh of frustration leaving him,

" jaanu! Why are undressing now?"

The fact that his wife took the worst way possible to taunt him when he knew that she knew how frustrated he that he hadn't had the chance to touch her for weeks, only made him cry out in helplessness.

" look at me!" hearing her innocent yet tempting voice, he glanced down with all the resistance in the world, he swallowed, seeing her purely naked in their bed. " see! our baby is here and we need you!"

"fuck! Yeah I am seeing the baby jaanu!." Groaning he whispered, eyes clearly not focused on the bump that she was trying to flaunt but rather was on the heavy breasts that grew along with her pregnancy.

Snapping out of the seduction that he was so close to falling, he closed his eyes and took a seat on the bed, facing his wife." Work jaanu. Work!"

Understanding that she was only going loose the battle, her shoulder sagged with disappointment. "okay, give me a kiss and go."

Smiling at her understanding; Dhruv leaned into her, kissing her slightly dry lips; making it soft by his kiss.

But along the way he just pulled her more into him and lost the sense of purpose, diving into the crook of her neck, kissing the skin, making her moan into his ear in pleasure.

"I love you Dhruv." The whisper of her love reach the last thread of his resistance, snapping it into two with a sharp knife.

With quick motion, he had her on her knees with utmost care that he could muster in the rush, determine to get the frustration out of his body.

The ironed shirt bunching up in wrinkles, the slacks wanting to come undone, the tightness of his arousal painful to say the least.

With ease the man, undid the clothes, the blanket Janaki so dearly held, half lying on the cold tiles. The hands of man ran along the curve of her body, the vision so beautiful yet erotic in the way her hair spread out on their sheet, her bare neck inviting him into losing his control, just waiting to be kissed and smoothed.