chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dhruv knew how tensed the surrounding was. The icy silence annoying him, the concern in the eyes of the women in his life, upsets him. So to change the topic, Dhruv walked over to his mother, suddenly embracing her.

It was surprise to Naachi. When was the last time they both hugged. When was the last time the love of duo radiated within each other.

Patting his back naachi smiled at her son, " what happened baba?"

" your son is going to be a father and I am happy Ma." Like a child she once had, he grinned to his mother.

" I know dear." Nodding " And I was happy too when the doctor said jaanu is pregnant. The times when I was tempted to tell you." Looking at Janaki she sighed, "but we all were quite busy but look at you now, you grown so much. You're going to be a father." Naachi was in the brim of shedding tears for her son and daughter in law. joining their foreheads. The gems she had.

" I know Ma, and I understand. "

Smiling at the duo, jaanu handed her mother the tea, taking it, Naachi walked away enjoying the cup of tea. With no one in the kitchen, Dhruv glanced back to his wife, searching something up in the shelf, walking closer " what are you looking for?"

Surprised by the sudden closeness, her body shivered. " hi" she whispered nervously, looking around.

"hi jaanu." Dropping a kiss on her cheeks, he turned her around. Mischief in his actions.

"not now. Not now Dhruv." She tried pushing her husband, knowing how this situation was going to end up in, but her stronger husband shut her up, pulling her closer by the waist, head dipping down for a hungry kiss. Pushing out her hands out of his chest, her toes hanging up, he closed up the distance between them taking her more into him.

attempting to quench his thirst for her. 

"ahem"

Manickam who just went outside came back to the scene of his boss son eating out his wife face. To break the awkwardness, he cleared his throat.

Dhruv who was so invested in the feel of his wife, refused to acknowledge the other man in the house who was clearly awkward. Even when his wife who was trying to get out of the situation was struggling.

Finding them not pulling away, Manickam tried again facing back and cleared his throat again, but all the struggle of his was fed into deaf ears. Finding no answer, he just walked out leaving the couple have their time.

Taking his time Dhruv pulled away, leaving them both breathless. Gaining senses, he got his first fist to his chest, " why would you do that?" a clearly angry wife.

" I was kissing my wife." He emphasized the wife part, cleaning the light blood on his lips, result of the clear struggle his wife fought against his lips.

"didn't you hear someone coming ?" she asked confused by her husband's answer.

Smirking at her" yes I did jaanu. Can I have one more?" ready to lean in for another kiss, but got a push from his wife, sending him back.

" cheee. Go away." Saying that she turned to walk away but got caught in his arms.

" cheee?" He exclaimed amused, ready to tease her. " what chee ? give me a kiss woman."

Biting into her neck, he tried bargaining and ended up winning his bait anyway.

=

Sometimes in life you get in a situation where you have to choose between two choices that seemed to make you vulnerable to say the least. As a father vikram knew he failed. Maybe even as a human being.

His choice to save his son right now seemed to have been the worst he had chosen. But he was a percent revealed to know that it was for a baby and its mother.

He did not know what fucked up reasoning it was but it was what was right. Janaki, his son's wife wasn't evil as his son. She was just opposite to him. And it baffled him how they seemed to have a strong foundation and love that he once had with his wife.

He just hoped that it was made of cards, like his marriage.

"uncle?" he was brought out his thoughts when he heard the new face calling him out, a tea in her hand, smiling at him.

Acknowledging her, he took the tea.

" can I sit uncle? "nodding at her, she took a seat. The same seat where bargained for her husband's life in front of the same man.

"I made that tea, I tried to make it taste just like Ma. But Ma has the knack to do it much better."

He appreciated her efforts of easing the tension. Genuinely smiled back.

"yeah you came close. But I can't say if she has that same knack since it's been a long time." Putting the cup back he reminisced .

" she still has it uncle." She smiled enthusiastically. " Dhruv can make something similar but he is ignorant with the amount of ingredients."

" yeah! he seems to have that trait in everything." Vikram scoffed, remembering his son's insanity.

But confused Janaki just stared back. "about what uncle?" she asked wanting to clear her confusion.

"like you said, he is ignorant about the amount that is needed in anything. He tends to go overboard with his emotions as well. To the point it cost innocent lives. " vikram spoke trying to control his angry, not understanding how she could swallow his insanity and live with him like nothing happened.

But Janaki was still in a state of confusion; the man she knew might go overboard with his sweetness measure but she believed that his ways was justified by how much pain he went through as a child, separated from his role model dad.

" he wouldn't do such things uncle , Dhruv truly believes that the people who did wrong needs to punished by law." She tried justifying.

" yeah? Is that why he killed innocent life's of rock-"

" Appa!"

Both their intense battle was cut short by Dhruv.

Walking closer to them, he ignored his father emotional statement and took Janaki's hands, carefully helping her out of the high chair. He ignored whatever was whispered by her, just smiled speaking, " Maa said she can't find her medicine. She feels kind of tired and dizzy,will you go help her?"

Hearing her mother in law in distress, she quickly nodded, glancing back at her father in law for a moment. And tried to run to her mother , but Dhruv called her out on her clumsiness

" don't run jaanu."

Seeing her nodding back, he sighed in relief. Finally resting his concern, turning his head sharply to his father, smirking

" Appa! what am I gonna do with you now ?" 

----------------------

bye people<3