chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

I didn't know what was so great about kissing someone until I met her. Jaanu was shy and clumsy at first but she was the reason I understood what feeling of belonging felt like.

And when you know you love someone so desperately that sometimes even just a peck seems enough and too little at the same time.

The feeling of togetherness met with longing of wanting to be with her after being so away from each other, that you held on to the memories of how she felt in arms, all felt so surreal.

She was finally in my arms and I couldn't stop kissing her. I couldn't stop touching her. I wanted more. I needed more.

So I took more. Until her soft bare half met my callus hands, the roughness in my palm meeting the sheer softness of her breast.

Her very delicate piece of clothing dishevelled across the floor, the clutter gesturing how chaotic my hands pulled that piece of fabric from her body.

I left her lips reluctantly, making her take as much air as she could.

Pushing her slightly up I tried to get rid of her saree completely off of her, wanting to ultimately feel her bare against me

"D-dhruv." Her moan filled words going into deaf ears. I was at a hast to get rid of her last piece of fabric. A barrier I so desperately want to tear off her hips. I pushed her legs up to my thighs, my knees keeping them separated, exposed her to me through the mirror in front of me.

I should fix one in our home just like this.

"D-dhruv." " dhruv." my name fell off her lips like a chant, a siren she was.

Wanting to win against her resistance I bit her just below her ear, one hand rolling her nipples, the other venturing between her thighs, pressing my fingers on to her wetness, I made her hips thrust against my fingers involuntarily.

"Dhruv listen to me." I was surprised at how she didn't stumble on her words. But it couldn't stop me. I would've listen to her, if I wasn't so hungry for her. The days where I couldn't touch her, was painful for me. For a man like me, who has a woman like her, how much can you resist, even though there were thousands of matters in line.

"dhru-v... ahh!" the slight graze to her clit I knew I will get where I wanted. And she was slick. She could soak my pants wet. And like a needy little boy, I took a taste of it, shamelessly. The sudden pleasure in my body, she reclined back against me, a little airy moan leaving her lips.

My fingers went back to her clit, drawing circles on her nerves, her body squirming against me, hips thrust against the pressure.

Her hands tried to stop me but she was too weak, slave to the pleasure, her toes curled against my pants, trying clench but my knees resisting them.

I took the advantage of her weak plea, drawing faster, her cries of pleasure and desperate wish for mercy, she was so pretty when she begged.

Shaking her head on my shoulder, she tried get up and out of my arms but I slap her cunt, her body wiggling and moans resonating through the room. She looked at me, so tired yet sober enough,

"dhruv." She whispered close to my ears. I knew she wanted to tell me something, but not now. You can't stop an animal who has their prey in the palm it's hands.

" no talking." Knuckles deep in, lips sealing keep each other, I shut her up, thrusting my finger encouraging her hips, I guided her through release. And she has never sounded and looked more gorgeous.

The wetness dripping onto my pants, sweat forming her body, she glowed oh so perfectly.

Picking her in my arms I drop her in the bed, making fast work on my clothes, ripping off the bandage on my chest.

"open wide." With weak moan she opens wide from me, like a sweet wife, hands pulled up, gripping the pillow.

Getting into her, I made us one. Taking her hands, I placed it behind my head, letting paint her picture on my back. My lips finding her skin, sucking her nipples, her back arcing into my body, I thrust more and more into her.

Chasing both of our orgasm. Taking the pleasure, I was denied by our distance, I held her body, let her moan into my mouth, not letting a soul hear what was mine.

And I didn't stop. I fucked her till I saw her eyes roll back, her body giving up to the tiredness. The satisfaction in my heart allowed me to give her the rest she wants.

"I love you Janaki."

My confession fading into the darkness of the night. Pulling body into mine, I let my fingers wander, her skin. Admiring the feel of her curve, the dips of her hips. I took her fingers, kissing them, I held it in my hands.

How many days, these hands have comforted me, the times they made me the sweet of things. I was stupid to not let her how much I loved her. Now that I have said it, it left like it wasn't enough.

I wanted her to know that I could never change anything about it, I would love her. Throughout the time on this earth. Till I take the last of my breath near her.

Keeping her hands on my chest, I kissed her forehead, letting sleep take over me.

------------------

reading sexy time doesn't feel bad, writing them does make me feel dirty. 

but it ain't gonna stop me. 

bye people<3

love. love.