chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR'S POV:

To say the couple was happy was just an understatement. Janaki was fluttering like a soft dandelion, ready to flew up by the wind. She was so happy that even when she had been awake for so long, she just couldn't gaze away from the man she loved the most in the world.

She wondered how beautiful her child will be, considering how beautiful the father was.

To the world, Dhruv could be anything but a sociopath with a fucked up morality. But to her eyes, he was her husband who did everything good to her. Who loved her when she least expected to find anything but pain.

Even with innocent blood on his hands, dhruv would never touch her with filthy in his hands. He will draw a veil in front of her before she sees every drop of blood he drops along his path.

The man as insane as him, slept peaceful, taking every brush of her thumb along his cheeks.

A smile turned to grin then fully turn to giggles of her admiration for her man, that refused to wake up, even when he claimed to have the sharpest acknowledgement to the surrounding even in his sleep.

But slowly she realised how much tired he was. Perhaps she offered him the warmest embrace he needed to let his guard down.

Finally, he was relieved of his need for vengeance. His need to be alert have been undressed and kept outside the room, only allowing the love for her to swallow him whole. To melt away in her arms, to finally see the woman with nothing but love.

Janaki tried to think, how to get away from his embrace without waking him up from his dreams. Oh she refused let him wake up. What if he was dreaming of her? What if he was dream of their child? No, her husband needed to dream. See how beautiful their child will be so that she drew a picture of them in her mind through his eyes.

Slowly with utmost carefulness, she got out from the hold of her man, taking security of his discarded shirt to cover up her body, away from the scrutiny of the evening sun that shined through the window.

Taking a saree that she loved the most, Janaki allowed herself to look back at her husband, sneakily smiling away, mischief in her mind.

Throughout her bath she remembered her time in the space, cheeks flushed by the memory. How will she face his parents? Would they think they were disrespectful to not go for breakfast and lunch and sleep away like pandas in the security of the room.

Suddenly all these questions haunted her. Quickly stopping the shower, she dried her hair faster. Try to dress faster to make at least an evening tea to avoid anything awkward.

Getting out of the bathroom, in her skirt and blouse ready to work fast through her saree in the space of their, missing the curious yet sleepy eyes of her husband.

Even in the brim of sleep, he found her adorable, running here and there like a squirrel trying to find a spot to hide its food.

But he kept his chuckle to himself, leaned his head back in to the pillow enjoying the sweet torture of his oblivious wife who looked rather ravishing in her almost yet half naked state, trying to weave up her favorite light blue saree.

He knew why she choose that; oh that saree wasn't her favorite one for nothing. It drives him crazy. And his not so innocent wife knew that. And the fact that she is carrying his child just added more to her beauty than anything else.

Janaki knew nothing of his intentions, her mind busy with folding her saree, she refused the hungry eyes of her husband.

Slowly without much sound, dhruv crawled towards her back, his impulsive mind decided to take a taste of her skin.