"  Hey what happened?" He asked while turning her around and facing him.

" I am so sorry Maan. I forgot all this. I am so bad that I forgot our love and our good moments." She said while crying more.

He hugged her and consoled her,

" Shuu my Jaan, it's not your fault. You have not done anything wrong.  You are so strong that even after forgetting Everything about me you still accepted me."

After consoling her he made her sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes. He was thinking something. Finally, not able to sleep, he decided to go out. He made Advika's ley properly on bed as she was sleeping on him. And kisses her forehead. Then he went out.

He was in the backyard of mendi and looking at the stars and moon. Someone who was wake up for water saw him and went to him,

" Is everything ok ? Hukum?" Kajal asked.

He looked at her without even blinking. Kajal thought that he was angry at her so clarify her side while stammering.

" Vo.. I …. Was …here for…water… and saw you… so …. Asked you…" she said while stammering.

He came out of his thoughts looking at her stammering voice and tumbling figure. He took breath and said,

" Everything is fine."

She hummed and was about to go back when his voice stopped her.

" Why?"

*******************

Kajal's Pov.

I thought he may not like my presence much so after knowing everything is ok I decided to go back. As I don't want him to be upset. I just want to know if Advika is fine or not, to which he answered.

I was going back when I heard his voice asking why. I turn towards him. But I didn't understand what he wanted to know so I just stood there. When he realized that I didn't understand his question he elaborate it for me.

" In the last two days I came to know one thing that it's not like that you don't love us. You saved Advika and Ansh. You stayed with them even when you know that you will get nothing in return.

You consoled me even knowing that I will not consider your effects you still did. Love for everyone can be seen clearly in your eyes. And that was not selfish love.

You clearly loved me when I was kid. Then what changed suddenly? Where did that love go? Why did you do all of that? "

Listening to him I gulped listening to his question. I hold water bottle  tightly in my hands and said,

" You already know Money and power. I always wanted that. And now you have both."

I don't want to continue that conversation so I decided to go back. I was about to move but he hold my hand and said,

" I can clearly see you are lying. Once just once tell me the truth. Please free me from the burden of the question.  It's not like me or Vidhyut has not seen your efforts. Just once we deserve to know the truth. Please let us move on from the past. Tell me the truth."

This was the last thing that broke my patience and I decided to tell him the truth.
Taking a deep breath I decided to tell him the whole truth. This time I won't hide anything from him.

" You are not a result of love Abhimaan. " I said and looked at him for a reaction. His eyes are wide open with the truth. And this time I took his name. For now I want to talk to my son even if it's the last time. So I didn't address him as Hukum.