fifty five - not so alone (filter)

Start from the beginning

The villa's dining room was filled with the sounds of their shared laughter and the aroma of a delicious breakfast. As they savored their food and enjoyed each other's company, they were reminded that it was not just the celebrations but also the moments of recovery and togetherness that made this vacation truly special.

__________________________

Later that morning
__________________________

After breakfast everyone bustled around the villa, preparing for another day of adventures in Montego Bay, Stevie and Tremaine found a rare moment of privacy on the plush couch in the living room. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation, and the promise of uninterrupted time  together was too tempting to resist.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, a sweet collision of longing and desire. It was a secret rendezvous, hidden in plain sight, as their loved ones moved about the villa, oblivious to the couple's stolen moments of intimacy.

Tremaine's hand found its way to the small of Stevie's back, pulling her closer as their tongues danced in a tantalizing rhythm. The world outside faded away as they surrendered to the magnetic pull of their attraction.

But their clandestine make-out session was interrupted not once, but three times. First, it was Dallas, who playfully raised an eyebrow and asked, "You guys sure you don't want to come shopping with me and Loves? It'll be.... fun."

Tremaine and Stevie, still entwined in each other's arms, exchanged a knowing look before declining with sheepish grins.
"A'ight catch you love birds later." Dallas chuckled already knowing and left them to their privacy.

Next, Cassidy, approached with a teasing glint in her eye. "Come on, you two. We're heading to the beach. You sure you don't want to join us?"

Stevie and Tremaine exchanged another amused glance before politely declining once more. "Yeah, yeah, don't get knocked up." Cassidy cackled and disappeared, leaving them to their stolen moments.

"I'ma fuck her up—" Stevie tightened her lips laughing.

Tremaine leaned closer to her. Kissing her jaw and down her neck. "The way you been lookin' since we been here? Shit, I—"

Stevie mushed him away quickly. "— Yo..You hell, I'll blend up a box of plan B's into a smoothie and gulp it down, pimping. Matter fact, move, watch out. Let me go find something productive to do." Stevie rolled her eyes laughing as she attempted to stand up.

"Nah, soon as this place is empty, we gone be real productive. Nu uh, c'mere." Tremaine pulled her back into his arms.

As the couple playfully bickered. Ari, who couldn't resist joining the fun interrupted. "You guys are awfully cozy over here. Care to change your minds and come zip-lining with us?" He inquired with a knowing smirk, just as the others who'd asked.

Stevie and Tremaine shared a playful smirk before shaking their heads in unison "Nah, we good Ari, thanks." Ari chuckled and made his exit, leaving them with a wink.

As their family and friends departed one by one, their playfully teasing offers left the couple with a sense of anticipation and excitement. They knew that the villa would soon be empty, and they could indulge in their private desires without interruption.

Once the last of their loved ones had departed, Stevie looked at Tremaine, mischief dancing in his eyes. "Gone take this off—" He reached for the straps of her dress.

"No!" Stevie squealed laughing, as she leaped up from the couch.

Tremaine raised an eyebrow, intrigued. Laughing, he jumped to his feet, chasing behind her. "Oh? I wasn't asking, kitten!"