thirty eight | date night pt1

Stevie made her way down the hallway to her apartment door. Using her key to unlock the door. She opened it to hear laughter coming from inside the unit. A head peeked out of the kitchen. "Hi cute face!" Luna, Cassidy's girlfriend came jogging down the hallway to meet Stevie at the door.

"Hi, baby!" Luna and Stevie exchange a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Wow where have you been?" She inquired as she and Stevie made their way down the hallway towards the living room. To see Cassidy sitting on the couch waiting TV.

"What are you two doing here, not that I mind, I love seeing both of your beautiful faces," Stevie pinched Luna's cheek, as she moved over to the couch to then pinch Cassidy's.

"Move! You're going to make me miss it, Stevie. You know I love rush hour, move!" Cassidy swatted her sisters hand away as leaned over to look passed her.

Laughing Stevie took a seat on the couch next to her sister. "You came to mooch my fuckin' Netflix, Cass? It's been three years. Why don't either of you have your own!" Stevie nagged thumbing Cassidy's ear. As she looked over at Luna.

"Oop I hear the cookies!" Luna laughed as she took of running towards the kitchen.

"Ari and Myles are in to it, and they're beefing, so, they're being petty towards each other, And Myles changed the password, but he won't give it to me yet, because he wants to make Ari suffer by missing out on Grey's anatomy," Cassidy laughed as she glanced over at Stevie, doing a double take, her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Whoa what the fuck! Stevie. Wh..What the hell is in your hand?!" Cassidy stared wide eyed at her sister. Grabbing up the remote she paused the movie.

"My ponytail," She shrugged sitting the hair on the table.

"Your ponytail?!? Stevie, you look bad, sis, did you get jumped on your way home? Because what the fuck, you didn't look like this when we were on FaceTime a hour ago," Cassidy expressed concerned as she turned on the couch to give her, her full attention.

"Whew, child listen.." Stevie laughed as she peeked inside of her blouse. "I barely made it out that hoe with my nipples attached to my chest,"

Luna, coming back from the kitchen. Climbed onto the couch taking a seat on the arm of it. "Cookie?" She offered the plate of freshly baked white cookies.

"Thank you," Stevie took one of the cookie's biting into it. "I need the energy after the workout I got?" She chewed.

"You look like Luna ass did, when she was taking the walk of shame from my dorm room when we were in college!" Cassidy frowned as she touched the dangling button on Stevie's shirt. "Damn did a bear attack you?"

Laughing Stevie finished eating on her cookie.

"First off I never took the walk of shame, Cass, I use to be happy, bouncing my ass down that hallway back to my room, as if I wasn't just slutted out, called a whore and had my mouth spit it hours ago, I never was ashamed!" Luna snapped her neck laughing.