eighteen | checkmate

Stevie stood at in the mirror primping, when she decided to reapply her lipgloss. While rummaging through her purse. She heard the door to the bathroom open. Never bothering to look up. She listened to the footsteps carrying rather swiftly behind her. When suddenly the warm of another body pushed up against her. ''Yo what the--'' Her snapped up as she glanced through the mirror to see it was Tremaine.

Kissing her teeth, she rolled her eyes laughing as she continued to apply a coat of gloss to her lips. ''What do you want? The men's room is on the other side of the hallway,'' She popped her lips.

Tremaine voiced briefly. ''Don't ever call me a coward, again,''

Stevie tossed her gloss back inside her bag as she looked at him through the mirror. Studying his eyes for a moment, she uttered a mocking laugh. ''Aww, did I hurt that poor baby's feelings? What, you're going to go cry in the stall? I said what I said. I mean c'mon you talked a big fucking game back at your office, here over dinner. And I so graciously hand you some pussy on silver crusted platter, golden boy, and what do you do? Start stuttering, yeah, if you're cap just say that. We both know I don't need my time wasted, you're all talk, just admit it,'' She shrugged lowered her head to clasp her purse closed.

Tremaine pushed his body closer to Stevie's, as he placed his hands on both sides of the sink locking her in from moving. His head dropped to her ear. In a deep, honeyed tone he voiced. ''You think I'm all talk? I dare you to say I won't fuck the shit outta' you on this counter right now. I dare you, say I won't,'' His warm breath on her ear, caused tingles throughout her body.

Stevie lifted her head to look at him through the mirror, stunned, to see him already staring directly into the mirror at her. His eyes flickering with lust. Quietly the two of them admired one another. Stevie broke their eye contact as she cleared her throat. ''Tremaine...'' She stalled.

Tremaine hummed lightly with a low chuckle. ''Yeah, exactly what I thought, scary ass,'' He dropped his arms and stepped back and over a few steps to adjust his tie and cufflink.

''Actually?'' Stevie got her bag fixed on her shoulder, before she turned around moving closer to where he stood. ''I was going to say I dare you, but, I'm not fucking on a sink counter in a public bathroom that's tacky, I have more respect for myself,'' With that she bumped his shoulder as she walked passed him to exit the bathroom.

Tremaine's teeth sank into his bottom lip as he smiled. Shaking his head he tossed his trench coat over his shoulder. ''Ima' fuck her world up, oh, I'ma tear her ass up--'' Laughing he spun on his heels and followed behind Stevie exiting the bathroom.

Jogging to catch up with her. The two of them exited the restaurant, outside to see David folding the newspaper he was reading closed. Smiling at Stevie as she approached the town car first. ''Ms. Calhoun, how was dinner?'' He asked opening the door for her.

''It was okay.. Overpriced crap, I really wish you would've let me order you something, a steak, pasta, dessert, something.. It's on his tab anyways,'' She joked looking back at Tremaine before moving to climb into the back of the car.

''Mr. Maverick, '' David nodded to his boss.

Tremaine stood getting his coat situated on his shoulders. ''David, I won't be needing you anymore tonight. I'll be staying in the city tonight, gotta early meeting at Hayes and Coopers, that's a few blocks away, so I'll be at my loft. Go head take the night off,''

David nodded shocked. He'd never been given the night off in the five years he'd been Tremaine's chauffeur. ''Yes sir... Am I only taking Ms. Calhoun home?'' He questioned preparing to close the door.

''Actually, no, she and I have some business matters to discuss, confusing contract shit. We're probably going to head up to Bar7 for a drink, then I'll get her a Uber or taxi when she's ready to go home,'' Tremaine moved to dip his head inside the opening of the door. ''Ms. Calhoun? I've given David the rest of the night off, I'd like to ask if you'd like to have a drink at Bar6 to discuss the contract? I'll gladly get you a taxi or Uber when you're ready to go home,''He explained.

Stevie shrugged as she moved to slide out of the car. With Tremaine's assistance, Stevie stepped out of the car and up onto the sidewalk. Standing there the pair watched David move back around to the driver side of the vehicle. ''Well thank you sir and goodnight to both of you,'' He tipped his hat before climbing into the car.

Tremaine shut the back passenger door. Tapping the top of the hood, David honked the horn as he started the car and pulled away from the curb leaving the pair there. ''I don't want a drink,'' Stevie frowned as she adjusted her back strap on her shoulder.

Tremaine watched until David was almost out of his eyesight. Looking over at Stevie, his lips gradually pulled into a sinister grin. ''Me either, and we aren't I just don't like people in my business, now c'mon we got a couple blocks to go,'' He grabbed her hand in his leading her behind him.

Stevie laughed as she stopped, pulling her hand out of his, she crossed her arms at her breasts. ''Well where are we going? Because--''

Tremaine turned to look at her. Smiling, he stepped over in her space. Lifting his hand he grabbed her chin as he made her look at him. ''Ma? I'm trying to fuck your world up right now. So, let's stop pussy footin' out here ona' streets and c'mon. You gotta a lot of mouth and I want to see you back up, all of it,'' He turned her head giving him access to her neck, dipping his head down. He surprised her when she felt his tongue run along her neck up to her ear.

Shivering slightly she stared at his face as he pulled his head back to look at her flustered face. ''Okay..'' She simply replied softly.

''A'ight bring yo' fine, smart mouth ass on then,'' He told her as he grabbed her hand in his. Pulling her in the direction the two of them started in..

_________________________________________

Update...

I'm exhausted.. but I did promise updates because it's been a minute. I hoped to make it longer, but I'm sleepy. Yet I wanted to get something out to you guys. Next update will be longer. 🤞🏾♥️...