thirty nine | date night pt2

After handing the keys to the valet worker and slipping him a hefty tip, as he usually did when he used valet anywhere, Tremaine, fixing his suit jacket, made his way around to the driver side. Adjusting his shirt collar a bit for comfort. He got ready to grab and open the passenger side door, but, Stevie was already opening the door to get out. "Hey, nah, no, no. Put that leg back in there, now, now," He pointed as he grabbed the handle from the outside stopping her.

"Tremaine," She laughed looking over at him.

"Stevie Calhoun, stop playing with me. Put your fuckin' foot back in there and get your hand off that handle. Yo' independent ass bout' to get me tight, move," He fussed laughing as he waited until she placed her leg back inside the truck before he shut the door back.

He tapped his finger on the window.
"I don't know what your problem is, ma, don't try it again, ever, you got me?" He asked as he opened the truck door. Offering his hand to her to help her step out of his truck. "Do you got me?" He asked helping her up onto the sidewalk.

"Whatever," She straighten a wrinkle in her dress attempting to hide her flattered smile.

Tremaine exhaled heavily. "You're treading on the sidelines of strike three, kitten, you better get yourself together," He told her as thee two of them continued up the sidewalk towards the entrance of the restaurant they'd be eating at.

"You get yourself together," She turned to make a silly face at him.

"You like pushing my buttons, and I like to let you, because it's perfectly fine. But you're definitely going to find out what's going to happen if you keep on pushing em, go head," He told her with a swift pat to her butt.

The warmth and softly playing music coming from inside the waiting area,  pleasantly greeted Stevie as she walked inside first. Thee two of them shared a small laugh, before he stepped inside behind the waiting area after her.

Resting his hands on her hips. They stood behind a line of other's gathered in the entryway that lead to main floor of thee establishment.

Tremaine leaned over to look at Stevie's face. Turning her head to the left in order to look at him, blushing right away from his stare, they both cracked a quick smile at one another. "Hi," She laughed quietly.

"Hi, beautiful," He kissed her cheek.

"This place seems.. expensive, looks like it cost just to even breathe in here," She whispered seriously as she looked back at Tremaine. Before she looked up at the goregous glimmering chandelier.