fifty five - not so alone (filter)

••••••••

••••••••

[ thank you guys SOOOO much for sticking in here and being patient and waiting for this update. I promise I won't go this long again without updating again. But I've been so busy and stressed with life, cause she definitely been LIFING, okay? 😭, but I'm good now & I'm back in the writing mood again. ❤️.. So as I ALWAYS say, enjoy the update! ]
__________________

The morning sun filtered through the villa's windows, casting a warm and gentle glow over the dining room. The atmosphere was a mix of contentment and exhaustion as Stevie, Tremaine, and their family and friends gathered around the long dining table, attempting to recover from the festivities of the previous night.

The clinking of cutlery against plates and the murmur of conversation filled the room as they tucked into a hearty breakfast. It was a meal meant to soothe the aftermath of the night's revelry, a blend of comfort food and strong coffee.

Stevie couldn't help but chuckle as she glanced around the table, taking in the sight of her loved ones nursing their hangovers. Tremaine, his usual composure slightly ruffled, reached for a glass of water with a groan. "Uhh—"

Cassidy, her sister, rested her head on her girlfriend Luna's shoulder, nursing a cup of steaming tea. Dallas and Beloved, still looking stylish despite the late-night celebrations, exchanged amused glances.

Victor and Kayanna, their twin sons leaned into each other, sharing a sweet kiss, but very evident they were still feeling the effects of the festivities. Ari, still capturing moments with his camera, snapped a candid photo of the group.

The night before had been filled with laughter, dancing, and drinks aplenty. It had been a celebration of love, joy, and togetherness. Now, in the clear light of day, they were all paying the price.

But despite the hangovers and slightly disheveled appearances, there was a shared sense of contentment in the air. It was a contentment born from the knowledge that they had celebrated life and love to the fullest.

"Damn, yo, I'm never drinking again." Victor was the first to break the comforting silence between the group.

Kayanna, who was picking fruit from his plate laughed suddenly. "C'mon papa bear," She reached over caressing his chin and beard. "We both know that's not true."

Victor laughed. "A'ight well at least not until tonight."

As they slowly but surely recovered their energy and composure, Stevie raised her glass in a toast. "To unforgettable nights and the mornings after!"

Her family and friends, their spirits lifting, joined in with a chorus of laughter and clinking glasses. They knew that the memories created on this vacation would be cherished for years to come.