forty nine | rich $hit pt 2

The SUV came to a slow halt, before finally parking in place. Stevie lunged over Tremaine to push and the let the window down. Lifting up the sunglasses she was wearing to rest on her forehead. She slowly turned to look at Tremaine. "I can't believe we're really here! Let's get out, c'mon!" She pushed his shoulder forcing him closer to the door.

Laughing Tremaine grabbed the handle to open the door. "A'ight, don't fuckin' bully me! I paid for the trip," He joked as he climbed out first, then turned extending his hand to help Stevie out of the truck next.

Her tan sandals stepped down onto the concrete. Fixing the knitted bag on her shoulder, the bright yellow maxi dress dropped to it's full length at her ankles. "C'mon," Tremaine intertwined their fingers as he lead the way up the path to the villa they'd be staying at for the duration of their trip.

"I can't believe I'm really in Jamaica, Tre this is so exciting! Wow it's beautiful," She took in the scenery as she followed Tremaine's lead.

A gentleman stepped outside of the open doorway. With a clipboard in his hand. He gave a warm, inviting smile to thee approaching couple. "Welcome tuh' Montego Bay, an welcome tuh di Villa Maria, mi a yuh host Akiel, you two must be Mr and Mrs. Maverick?"

Tremaine nodded. "Thank you, yes we are, yo' if I'm being honest here? The pictures didn't do this place justice, it's absolutely beautiful,"

Akiel laughed calmly. "Thank you, sir, mi try mi best, well, let's take a look around shall we?"

Tremaine looked over at Stevie, her eyes wide like a kid in a toy store, not able to speak, due to being overwhelmed with excitement. She only squeezed his hand tighter in he own. Tremaine smiled adoringly at her in return. "She's speechless at the moment, which is not often, but, I'm assuming that look means yes?"

Stevie eagerly shook her head.

Both Tremaine and Akiel laughed. "Alright, follow mi," Akiel turned around making his way back inside the villa, leading the way for Stevie and Tremaine. "Mi hope di drive from di airport neva too bad no?" He inquired staring back at the couple.

Tremaine broke his stare at Stevie, speaking up with a brief laugh. "Oh nah it was cool, I slept through most of it, but the driver, Sanka? He was mad cool, he even showed a couple tourist spots on the way over,"

Akiel laughed. "Gud, gud. Now eff yuh neva read di website? Di website sleeps eight guest total, there's four bedrooms an five bathrooms, mi hope that's enuff space fi yuh all?"

"We black people, we gone find a spot to sleep regardless, shit, we'll make due. But I'm quite certain it's enough space. It's about what?" Tremaine looked over at Stevie, thinking he did a mental list of everyone attending the trip.

"You, me, Cass, Luna, Ari, Myles, Leah, Dean is coming by himself, then there's your side, which is Michael, whoever he's bringing, then your cousins, Dallas, his girlfriend, Victor, his wife, and then Jada and Sam, so that's about sixteen, yup, that's sixteen guests," Stevie finally broke her silence.