nineteen | know your worth

Sorry y'all

Sorry y'all... NO sex, I changed up the flow & i can honestly say I like how it's about to go.. Sorry to disappoint. Yall will get some smutt at some point.. MAYBE 😂
_________

Stevie laughed as she took a bite out of another fresh strawberry. Lifting the champagne bottle to her lips, she took another quick gulp before the bottle is taken from her hand. ''That's not fucking funny, Stevie. I should fire you,'' Tremaine nagged taking a sip of the champagne.

She shrugged as she took another bite out of the strawberry she was eating. ''I'm sorry alright? I'm woman enough to apologize. But you can't lie Tremaine, you were being a total ass to me when I first started working for you. You nitpicked about every single fuckin' thing. So, when I lied about where I got the coffee? I knew you'd complain and bitch, and you did per usual,''

"Per usual," He mocked her.

Tremaine took another drink of the champagne as he leaned against the fridge, watching Stevie sit on his counter top enjoying the strawberries he'd taken out and washed for himself. But hadn't had one yet. ''Can I have one of my strawberries, please? Because they weren't for you, Stevie, they were for me,'' He told her as he rolled his eyes.

Stevie smiled as she picked through the bowl to find him a plump one. ''Here?'' She lifted one up from the bowl reaching out to hand it to him.

Moving over to where she sat, Tremaine sat the champagne bottle down on the side of her. Reaching out he parted her thighs enough to step between them. Now, there faces inches apart. He rested his hands on the counter on both sides of her.

''Feed it to me,''

Stevie folded in her lips for a moment. Exhaling softly she rolled her eyes friskly. "Ask nicely,"

"If I don't? These my fuckin' berries, matter fact gimmie --" He grabbed for the strawberry but Stevie pulled it back out of his reach.

"Gimmie got shot! So ask nicely," She chuckled as she reclined backwards to avoid him grabbing her hand.

Tremaine stretched his body out pushing against Stevie's, as thee two of them laughed, as he playfully fought to take the take the strawberry from her hand.

"Tremaine, please!" Stevie expressed chuckling loudly. "Have some decorum, sir!" She used her free hand to push him back.

The champagne bottle was knocked off the island due to their horseplay. Startling the pair they stopped to look at the mess on the floor. "Shit..." Tremaine laughed as he stepped back.

"See you breaking shit in your own house, what a shame. Me personally I wouldn't break anything in my crib --"

Tremaine turned to look at Stevie. Giving her a sarcastic smile. "Well we aren't at your crib, matter fact, get your ass off my counter. It's Italian marble,"