fifty one | airing it out

Dallas and Victor stood trying to break up their cousin's. Managing to separate the two  from one another, they drug the brothers to opposite sides of the room. "Chill the fuck out, what the fuck is going on?" Dallas asked staring between their torn clothing, and bruised, bloody faces.

"He fuckin' bugging! He swung on me first out of nowhere, I ain't did shit to him! Goofy ass, nigga!" Micheal cursed as he struggled to break free from Victor.

Tremaine's teeth clenched so tight, you'd think his jaws would shatter at the slightest movement. He didn't say anything. Seething with rage and wrath, he leered strongly at his brother, as he as well fought to break free from Dallas.

"Chill out, Tre," Dallas held him back.

Tremaine hearing Stevie's cries behind him. Took a moment to look around. When he saw Cassidy and Luna kneeled down by her. "Stev... Stevie? Baby, get off me, Dall, I'm cool, let me go!" Tremaine told him as he pried away from Dallas to rush over to check on Stevie.

"Baby, you okay, huh?" He bent helping her stand to her feet. Without hesitation he bent scooping her up in his arms.

Crying Stevie shook her head. "Tremaine," Saddened and upset by the mess that just unfolded. Stevie could only shed tears, she was disappointed. "You promised," She cried.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby," He repeatedly apologized to her. Knowing he'd allowed his temper to get the best of him. When he told Stevie he wouldn't. He was knowledgeable that he'd let her down. But, he didn't regret his actions by a long shot.

Cradling her tighter, he ignored everyone else's presences. As he walked away from them heading for the staircase. "Get yo' clown ass outta' here, and take that gold digging ass skank with you!" He yelled as he continued up the steps.

"What the fuck you do?" Victor asked.

"I ain't even do shit! He just spazzed the fuck out on me the moment I walked in, I came to have a good time like everybody else! If it's because of her? I didn't invite this bitch! Fuck off me, nigga!" He snatched away from Victor as he wiped at the blood at his nose.

"Whatever," Victor stepped back laughing. "Ain't my fault Tre whooped ya' ass,"

Micheal glared over at his cousin. "Suck my dick, how bout' that, fuck outta my face,"

Victor cracked up laughing. "Ah, you mad, bro? Huh, you can share with the class. How it feel to get your ass whooped? By your twin, so it's like watching yourself, whoop your own ass, yo, that's wild, bro," His taunting laughter poured through everyone standing around ears.

"Bro--" Micheal spun on his feet in Victors direction, immediately boasting towards him. "I'm really not in the fuckin' mood, I'll beat yA' ass--"

Dallas jogged over to step in between the two. "Nah, we not having that, Mikey, you know that," He laughed as pushed Michael back to give them some space.