forty one | opening up [short]

The following morning..

Stevie stood in the bathroom mirror combing through her natural hair. After the continuance of last night's filthy event's that she started at the restaurant, her ponytail had lost yet another fierce battle against Tremaine's rough hands, and Stevie didn't have thee proper tools or supplies to put to back on, so, she had no other choice.

Tucking the slightly damp strands of curly hair behind her head. She tightened the rope of the hotel bathrobe before moving to exit the bathroom.

"Yeah I don't give a fuck," Tremaine stood in the doorway that lead to the terrace engaged in some business call, upon hearing the bathroom door open. He took a moment to look back at her briefly. "I ordered us breakfast, it'll be up... Whoa..." His eyes widen and his lips pull into a side smile.

"Wow--" He voiced calmly. "Uh.. John let me call you back in a minute.. Yeah, no I appreciate you for calling me," Ending the call he moved back into the suite, making his way over to Stevie.

Meeting halfway the two of them stood inches apart from one another. Timidly Stevie toyed with her finger's, as she avoided eye contact. "I.. I didn't have a choice but to wear my natural hair, I couldn't put my ponytail back on," She chuckled gently.

"You don't like wearing your natural hair? Its... Beautiful, you look beautiful, you always look beautiful, but I like this natural look, c'mere," He grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him.

"I.. if you say so, I'm going to get it done tomorrow. I just don't.. Feel right wearing my natural hair," She told him with a soft breath.

"Nah, I like this, fuck that weave and shit for a minute, kitten, I want you to rock ya' real hair. It's thick and healthy too, c'mere," His hands lifted up into her head, caressing through her scalp. He leaned over to sniff her freshly washed curls before kissing her scalp twice.

"Tremaine," She smiled at his kind words

"Tremaine," She smiled at his kind words. "Thanks but no, I'm not wearing my natural hair," She grabbed his hands pulling them from her hair.

"Why not? Stevie, do you not think you look good or something? If I'm being honest, black women are the fuckin' blueprint for any hairstyle, braids, locs, wigs, weaves, everything. But it's something bout' when in yall natural state? Just looking all types of good, mm," He leaned over to kiss her lips, but she turned her head.