34. I'm Yours

Lara's POV;)

"Zanvil" I whispered as we stared at each other.

A small smile appeared on his face. "You remember me" I can see him relax.

I didn't understand what he said but upon hearing his voice I threw myself at him without thinking.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. Without hesitation he hugged me back with the same grip. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled sharply.

"I missed you" I said and he chuckled.

"Trust me Lara you have no idea how much I missed you for these four months."

I leaned my head back to face him, still in the same position. "I'm sorry Zanvil. You are right that I had no idea about you when I missed you for just two days." Now I'm really feeling bad about everything that happened.

He shook his head and cupped my face "No. I'm sorry.. for everything. I failed to protect you, Lara. Because of me, all the things happened. I felt so guilty for letting those things happen to you and I don't think I deserve you Lara." He looked down clenching his jaw. I can clearly see that he is blaming everything on him.

"Zanvil, come here" I made him sit on the bed as I sat on his lap. I cupped his face in my hands and I made him look at me.

"Nothing is your fault Zanvil. They came after me. Even after everything happens I don't regret anything. Because you are safe. And I still love you-" I cut myself off as my eyes widened realising what I said.

He grinned "I love you too Lara" my breath hitched as he caressed my cheek lightly with his thumb. I hope he doesn't see me blushing in embarrassment.

His eyes went to my lips as I bit it lightly. He leaned close and kissed me gently. He licked my lips asking me to let him enter. I opened my mouth and he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, fucking my mouth with his tongue. His hands roamed all over my body. His one hand went inside my dress and squeezed my ass harshly as I groaned into his mouth.

He suddenly broke the kiss and his hands left my body and went to my arms, pulling me away lightly. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry I can't control myself" he said with hooded eyes.

I leaned down placing my lips over his ears and whispered seductively "Then don't because.. I'm yours."

He immediately grabbed my arm and pushed me down on the bed, hovering over me. His eyes filled with lust. He grabbed my throat and kissed me hungrily.

I panted after we broke the kiss. He leaned down towards my ear and whispered "And I'm yours."

He kissed behind my ears then down on my neck. He made me sit and removed my dress over my head. After removing my bra, he pushed me down and sucked on my breasts while groaning.

He then trailed his lips down to my stomach and stopped. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at my scar angrily. I never felt insecure of my body even when I have flaws but now I can't help but feel insecure of scar because the one watching it is Zanvil.

Without knowing I placed my hand over it trying to hide it. He looked up at me before removing my hand away. He kissed there gently and came up to my face. He pecked my lips and cupped my face with one hand.

"Lara, don't forget this ever. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you will always be my beautiful woman no matter how your body looks. And never hide from me." He started saying softly then ended it with stern voice.

I smiled softly at his words before kissing him "okay."

He removed his clothes including his boxer before removing my panties.

He kissed my pussy "Fuck. I missed this." His breath caused a goosebumps forming in my body. I let out a moan as he licked my clit with force while rubbing there using his fingers. He suddenly pushed two fingers inside causing me to gasp "Ah" I moaned out loudly as he sucked my clit using his tongue. The feeling of his beard touching my skin is making my mind go crazy.

My hand grabbed his hair as I moaned while he thrust his fingers and tongue in and out of me. I can feel that I'm so close. "Z-zanvil"

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out and stopped everything. I opened my eyes in frustration and came face to face with Zanvil. We both looked at each other with hooded eyes. He leaned down and kissed my lips as I tasted myself. We both kissed each other hungrily and I suddenly froze feeling his dick rubbing my pussy up and down. I moaned into his mouth as he sucked my tongue while teasing my pussy.

I groaned "Z-zanvil. please"

He placed his forehead on mine "Is this room soundproof enough to prevent your scream from going out, baby."

My breath hitched at his question "Y-yes" I guess so.

The next thing I know is I'm screaming as he thrust deep inside me in one go. He groaned "you are still so fucking tight." He slowly pulled out and pushed inside me with deep strokes as we both moaned in pleasure. His gentle strokes soon turned into faster as I moaned loudly. "Zanvil"

His one hand grabbed my throat and the other was placed on the headboard above my head as he rammed his dick inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him close to my body. Soon I can feel myself getting close as his thrust becomes harder.

"I love you Lara" he moaned and cum inside my stomach. I moaned loudly as I felt his hot seeds filling me and I cum with him.

He fell over my body and nuzzled into my neck. We both stayed like that for a few minutes catching our breath.

"Lara" he said my name huskily kissing my neck. I hummed.

He lifted his head from my neck and faced me balancing himself using his arms. His grey eyes met my blue ones seriously and I clenched around him feeling strange suddenly.

Whenever his eyes meet mine I feel like a teenage girl who gets the attention of her crush.

He groaned as I could feel him became hard again. He closed his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes and said something which made me stiffen in shock.

"Marry me."

______________________________________

Yaaayyyyyy..