25. Blackmail

Lara's Pov:

I wear dark blue crop top and black leggings from the clothes he brought for me. I took my phone which buzzed showing I received a message. It is Zanvil.

'I have work so one of my guard will drop you at home.'

I scoffed. What a lovely message from my boyfriend.

I didn't see him at all from morning. It's evening 4pm now. I woke up alone with sore body. Last night he started pleasuring me but ended up fucking me saying he got hard and can't control himself.

I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy it but something doesn't feel right in our relationship. I like him but I didn't like the way he is controlling me. No matter who did that I never liked someone controlling me. But in the bed it is different you know.

I went outside of the penthouse seeing some guards here and there. One lean muscular guy came towards me. "Mam, sir asked me to drop you in the main house." I nodded my head at him as he lead me to the car.

I get in the back seat as he started the car but I told him to stay put. I took my phone and called Victor.

"Hello who's this?"

"It's Lara"

"Hey princess, how did you get my number? I'm sure Zanvil would never give you men's number." he asked teasingly.

I rolled my eyes "I have my ways and don't call me princess you fucker."

"Why? You are a princess and not normal but mafia princess." he chuckled.

I groaned for wasting my time with this idiot. "I come straight to the point. I want the location where you are keeping Raden."

"And why would I give you that? You can ask your boyfriend. He will definitely kill me if I give you that."

"Give me or I will tell him about your slip up."

"What do you mean?" he asked clearly confused.

"That last month your one night stand drugged you for information. And that's how your warehouse get attacked. Oh I also know you killed her."

There was a silent before he stuttered out "ho-how did you know?"

"Send me the location and don't worry I won't tell Zanvil" I hang up.

I look ahead as I saw the guard looking at me through the mirror. "If what you heard right now goes out, I will cut your ears. Understood?" I said calmly looking into his eyes through the mirror.

He quickly averted his eyes and stuttered "y-yes mam"

After Victor sent me the location I threatened the guard to go there. As we reached there I told him to get out of here. After he drive away I went inside the warehouse all the while hiding in the corner, dark side. When I reached the basement door I saw the guard is standing there with the gun. I can't go passing him. I took my hand gun, tip toeing behind him. When he suddenly turned his head to my direction, I hit his head harder with back of the gun in instinct.

He collapsed on the ground. I took the bundle of keys from him and checked the door but it is fingerprint scanner. Now I have to lift him up. Agh.

After a lot of struggle I lifted this muscular bodyguard and put his finger in the scanner as I don't want to cut his finger and make him shout in pain. I pushed him on the ground again as I went inside.

I saw each and every cellar that's when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I turned around fast and put my gun in front of me but I come face to face with very angry Zanvil.

I sighed as I put my gun down.

"Is it now your new hobby to blackmailing my men Lara?"

"If your men are that weak, it's not my fault" I shrugged.

"It's not that they are weak, they can't hurt you because you are my family "

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, I just want to ask some questions so I don't get any problems with my work"

"Your attitude is really getting on my nerves. And I did decided to bring you here before you create this commotion" he walk past me as I followed him.

"Oops I guess I'm little impatient"

"Yeah very little" he muttered sarcastically.

"How did you know I'm here?" I asked curiously while following him behind.

"I'm with Victor when he send you the location. He said you are threatening him"

"Oh"

"What did you threaten him with?" he stopped turning to me.

I smirked "Why didn't you ask him that yourself?"

He sighed and put his hand in front of me. I stared at it confused then I realized as I reached for my pocket and took bundle of keys, handed it to him.

He opened the cellar in front of him as we both enter inside. There is Raden tied to the chair, head hung low.

So many bruises on his face. Some fingers are missing. A big wound on his thigh like someone stabbed there with the knife and played for a while. He is a bloody mess.

"Looks like you had your fun, huh?"

"Believe me I spared him and decided to start my torture after you finish with your questions" he said as he stood beside the wall folding hands across his chest.

I fist my hand and give a punch across his face. He woke up and groaned in pain. I grabbed his hair and tilted his head up as our eyes met. I smiled at him "Surprise Raden" I said as I trailed my finger on his cheek.

I heard a groan from behind me "Don't touch him Lara" Zanvil said in a warning tone.

I took my hands from him and turned around. "I'm going to torture him Zanvil. Please tell me how could I do that without touching him" I asked him sarcastically.

"You just ask questions, I will do the torture" he said.

I rolled my eyes "He is mine to torture, if you don't want to see it just get out"

He suddenly grabbed my throat and pulled my face close to him "What the fuck do you mean he's yours? I dare you to touch him and I will cut that part off of his body."

"And I dare you to touch him before I finish with him" I challenged him.

He clenched his jaw as his grip on my throat tightened "don't test my patience Lara"

We glared each other for few minutes before I speak "Ok, I found a solution. Take your hand off"

He took his hand from me as I turned towards Raden. He is already watching us both with wide eyes.

"Raden who do you want to torture you? I don't know about him but I'm good at that. So make a wise decision. Do you want me?" he didn't open his mouth at all.

I smirked and turned to Zanvil who rolled his eyes in return.

"I will take your silence as yes. Then shall we start our session?" I said as I walked towards the weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I want to know whether my story is satisfying or not by this far. For my motivation because I feel low. 🖤

If you liked this chapter don't forget to press 🌟