29. Lie

Zanvil's POV:

"Baby, what's wrong, is something happened?" I asked still hugging her.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head from my neck. "Lara" I said in warning tone.

She watched me with her teary blue eyes and sighed. "I miss my home" she said.

I got tensed already knowing where this is going. "You are home" I said clenching my teeth.

She rolled her eyes and huffed. Clearly she is not sober enough to talk now. "I miss my family you idiot."

"You want to go back" I stated instead of asking.

"No" I frowned as she hugged me again. "I don't want to leave you. I don't want to leave here" she said bringing a smile to my face.

"Come with me." I carried her to my bed because she can't even stand right now. I removed her dress and laid her down on the bed only in panties. My eyes trailed on her bare breasts and long legs. I bite my lips as I feel myself became hard down there.

I closed my eyes and ran my hand through the hair, trying to control myself. I stripped down my clothes and laid down beside her only in boxer. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her body close to me. She snuggles into my chest comfortably.

"Baby" I called her as she hummed.

"I know I'm selfish for saying this but I don't want you to leave me. Never. I want you to stay with me life long. Forever." She hummed again and mumbled something I can't hear clearly.

"What?"

"I low yo diot" she mumbled again but I heard it this time making me grin like a maniac.

I really didn't planned on leaving her. Hell, I don't even know what is going to happen to us but one thing is sure I don't want her to leave from my life. I don't care about anyone's opinion about us but the only thing that is still making her restricted to me is her father.

I still remember that day clearly in that hotel.

"I came to Russia to tell you this. And we are leaving back to Italy in a few hours, so I decided to meet you today." He said glancing at his watch.

I got tensed at this. Is he taking her with him. No fucking way.

"You said she's not not safe here but she can be safe with us." I said as my father and Alessandro looked at me confused.

I take their silence as a sign and continued "she can stay with us and I guarantee that I-we will protect her. You can take her back once the problems are solved in Italy because you can't be sure whether she's safe there when the threat is still there."

He seemed to think about that before narrowing his eyes at me. "Ok. But if she even gets hurt a little, I will take her back to Italy. And another thing that you need to know is," he leaned forward a little, either of us breaking our eye contact "I never allowed her to get involved in the Mafia and I will never, Zanvil."

It is obvious that he is warning me indirectly to not get myself involved with her.

I felt angry but controlled myself from lashing at him. Because he is her father and my father's friend.

"Zanvil" my father called me as I turned towards him. He raised his eyebrow at me surprisingly. Of course he is surprised at my new behaviour. "Call her in." I rolled my eyes acting annoyed to call her before standing and walking towards the door.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt her legs rubbing on my dick through the boxer. I looked down to see her sleeping peacefully. I groaned and pulled her on top of me. Wrapping my hands around her tightly, I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep.

Lara's POV:)

I woke up feeling uncomfortable with the way I'm sleeping. The first thing I noticed is that I'm not sleeping in bed because it's so stiff and hard. I opened my eyes and came into view of abs. I slowly turned my head up only to get struck with the dark grey eyes which looked at me intensely.

I closed my eyes and opened again as a strong headache hit me. I groaned and rolled down from him, laying beside him watching the ceiling. I held my head in my hand in hope of decreasing some pain, that's when I realised I don't have clothes on me except my pantie. Then I looked around as I groaned again. Why am I in his fucking room?

"How did I get here?" I asked him.

The next second he is on top of me. His face is in the crook of my neck and his one hand is squeezing my breast and the other is rubbing my thighs close to the pussy.

"Don't you remember?" He asked in his morning rasping voice. His breath is fanning on my neck as he kissed my neck softly.

"Yes, I - I mean no." I cleared my throat and tried to push him unwillingly but he didn't budge. "I remember dancing with Amelia then I don't remember anything else" my voice waved at last as he slipped his fingers inside my panties.

He whispered in my ear as he rubbed his fingers in my wet hole "You came here last night drunk and begged me to fuck you. Then we had amazing sex in every position. I fucked your tight pussy roughly and used your body as my fuck toy until you begged me to stop but when I didn't stop you kept cumming over my dick like a needy slut you are. My needy slut." I moaned loudly as he pushed his two fingers inside my clit.

"Zanvil" I moaned as he bit my neck harshly.

"Now do you remember baby?" He asked while fucking my pusssy with his fingers.

"No" I breathed trying to remember anything but nothing is working on my mind right now. All is blank. My head ache is nowhere to be found.

He chuckled as he saw me in the eyes. I am still in a daze as he asked "Tell me Lara, do you want me to make you remember everything? I can do it again gladly baby." He smirked down at me.

I opened my mouth to say something but got interrupted by the knock on the door. I immediately pushed him off of me and covered my body with a bedsheet.

"What?" Zanvil shouted annoyed.

"I'm guessing Lara is also inside by the sound of you. Mom called both of you downstairs to eat breakfast. Again sorry for the disturbance, brother." Karlen said before leaving.

I sighed and went inside the bathroom before something happen again. I locked the door because I don't want him inside to hypnotize me again. I walked and stood in front of the mirror only to get shocked. There is not a single hickey on my body except the bite mark he gave me a few minutes ago. And now only I realised that there is no pain down there.

He lied.

Of course he lied. I'm not sex deprived psycho like him. Why would I beg him to fuck me. That aashole.

I'm not gonna allow him to touch me until he confesses that he lied on his own. I groaned as I could feel that my head ache is back again.

I need a relaxing bath right now.