27. Cussing

I'm so sorry for the late update.

The reason was my phone got blacked out. I didn't have phone for two weeks. Trust me that 2 weeks was like living in hell.

But anyways now I got a new phone 🤧

So here is the update..

************************************

Lara's pov;)

"What? So are you staying with Zanvil now?" Steve asked.

"I'm staying in his house. Not with him you idiot."

"Whatever, but you two are a thing now right?" He asked with a smirk.

Seriously I'm not surprised that they two are buddies. Because he is also involved in some illegal business and more over their character suits each other except Zanvil is more serious type than him.

"Leave about me and tell me how long this is going between you two" I asked motioning between them "And is this what you are doing in this precious place?"

He rolled his eyes "I told you to stay put. This is your fault that you saw us like that." He smirked at the end.

"Ew. Believe me I don't want to see your naked butt. It was a miracle that I didn't faint."

His face turned red in embarrassment as Amelia laughed louder clutching her stomach.

"You don't laugh. You have so many things to explain. You know he is my friend and didn't tell me anything." She pursued her lips and smiled at me sheepishly.

...

I entered the hallway as I heard Amelia calling me from behind. We both came home after a little chat there in the penthouse. She ran towards me with her car key in her hand.

"Let's have a sleepover in my room. I promise I will tell you everything."

"Okay I will come after I take a quick shower." I said as I went towards my room.

After I went inside my room I placed my phone and handbag on the table before I went inside the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes then my bra and underwear as I stepped inside the shower naked. The water flowed down from my hair to my back as I waited.

My front got slammed suddenly on the wall as he took my one hand behind my back. I placed my other hand on the wall in front of me to make space.

"Can't wait till I'm done with the shower?"

"You know I'm here from the start don't you" he whispered in my ear and trailed his fingers on my back as I shivered visibly.

"Yes" Yes I know he was here when I entered the bathroom. Because I remember switching off the light when I went out in the morning.

"Did you enjoy my little strip show?"

He groaned as he gripped my wet hair and pulled my head back and gave me an open mouth kiss all over my neck. Whenever he bites my skin I release a small moan. "Zanvil."

His hand left mine and groped my breast from behind. He suddenly turned me around and started attacking my breasts. He kept biting and sucking all over the place as I took in a view of his outfit. He is wearing a white shirt and black pants which are totally drenched in the water. His shirt sticking to his body does not help in keep me sane at all.

I yelped as he bit my nipple harshly. "Are you done ogling me." He placed a small kiss over my neck and came to my face. Our lips brushed lightly as he gazed at it before his grey eyes fell on my blue ones.

We stared at each other as I broke the silence.

"There is nothing special for ogling." He smirked before crashing his lips on mine. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth as I sucked it harshly. I hastily button down his shirt as he lifts my one leg around his waist.

Before I knew it he slammed his dick inside my heat in one thrust. I groaned in pain. When the fuck did he removed his pants?

His one hand settled around my throat and his other hand wrapped around my waist as he rammed into me mercilessly. I gripped his shoulders for support and threw my head back in pleasure as he fucked me harder. I was in a trance when I heard voice from my room and jumped slightly.

"Lara?" Amelia called me.

Fuck I totally forgot about her. I turned my eyes to Zanvil only to see that he was smirking at me. He pulled all the way out and slammed into me again as I placed my hand over my mouth to stop any sound.

"What are you doing there for this long?"

He leaned over and nibbled my ear lobe in his teeth. "Tell her what we are doing here baby" he said with mocking.

I opened my mouth and took a deep breath "I-I will come" he chuckled at my choice of words while fucking my pusssy in a faster pace.

I glared at him. Controlling my moans and I said "Wait in your room Amelia."

"Okay.. take your time, I'm going."

I sighed in relief when I heard the room door shut. He stopped what he was doing and turned me around again, pressing my front on the glass wall. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked and the next second I winced as my hair was pulled by him painfully.

"You are not allowed to cuss while I fuck you. Got it?" He asked.

Wow. Now I'm not even allowed to speak what I want. "Fuck you. I'm-"

He cut me off by pulling my hair harshly and slapped my ass roughly earning a moan from me. "You like that huh?" he spread my legs using his leg and rubbed his tip on my entrance. He spanked me again and again until I lost the count while teasing my pussy with his dick. I tried to move my body from this torture but he spanked me again as I winced this time.

"Zanvil please."

"What do you want sweetheart?"

I didn't hesitate with my words "I want you to fuck me"

He whispered in my ear "Then satisfy me with your words"

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily "I'm sorry"

He pulled my head back "For?"

"Cussing at you"

"And.."

"I will not cuss again"

"Then?" He asked with impatience.

"Please fuck me"

"Tsk I expect more from you sweetheart."

My god. The way he is teasing my pussy with his dick while talking to me is not helping me to keep my dignity at all. I'm fucking sure that my pussy is dripping right now. He knows too well what to do to get what he wants.

"I beg you Zanvil please fuck me."

Without any word he thrust his dick deep inside me and fucked me till we both ride down from our high.

...

I entered Amelia's room and saw her sitting on the bed with her phone.

"Well, what are we doing now?" I asked as I sat beside her comfortably.

She lifted her head up and stared at me with a teasing smile. "I thought about watching some movies but if you are tired from showering, we can sleep soon."

I groaned. Of course she knows. "Come on girl. Like you didn't do it a few hours ago."

"Oh Lara. We made love in bed. But you had rough sex in the shower."

"Okay enough. Now spill everything."

She sighed before starting her story.

______________________________________

Vote the chapter and motivate me. ️☺️⭐