30. Party In The Ballroom

Lara's POV:

It's been two weeks since I saw Zanvil. I have no idea where he is disappearing so often but I know it's regarding Americans.

Currently I'm standing in front of my mirror admiring my dress of the night. Today's the ball night, the twins birthday party. For these two weeks the party preparations were done by the workers while me and Amelia were drowning in shopping. It takes us one week to decide everything.

After wearing my heels I started wearing my earrings. That's when I heard my room door shut. I looked at the mirror to see it was none other than my devil.

"Long time no see Mr Makarov" I said still not turning around.

"It seems like you missed me baby. Don't lie to me." He said coming to me while checking out my back side.

Before he came closer I turned around keeping my both hands on his chest stopping him. He raised his eyebrow at me questioning my actions while checking out my front. He licked his lips as his gaze fell on my breasts.

"Don't you remember our last encounter, Zanvil? You lied to me." I asked.

He smirked. "Well I guess you remembered everything that happened then."

"No. But I know that you lied. So no touching until I forgive you." That's a lie. I remembered everything that happened that day, even my confession. But I'm not gonna say it to him.

He chuckled. "Are you sure you can survive without my touch baby?" He kept his one hand on my waist and the other on my ass squeezing it.

I snatched his hands away from me harshly. "I said no touching." I glared at him. His smirk wiped off his face as he clenched his jaw glaring at me.

Within a second, my front slammed in the wall. Everything is happening so fast. My both hands are behind my back. He grabbed my hands in one while the other one on my right boob to push my back to his front. I struggled in his grip and groaned as he squeezed my breast roughly.

"Stay. Still." He hissed in my ear as I stopped struggling.

He chuckled, nuzzling into my neck giving open mouth kisses while grinding his hard on my butt.

"Now submitting to me is not that hard, right?"

I closed my eyes at his mocking. He is right. I can escape from his grasp easily but my body seems to always obey his command. I let out a moan as he pinched my nipple through the dress. He continued his assault on my neck while grinding his now big hard on my ass.

"Remember one thing Lara, I can do whatever I want with you because you are mine. Try to disobey me and I will not hesitate to rip your dress off of you and fuck you hard against this wall right now." He said as I gulped feeling my arousal.

I blinked my eyes as I heard a clicking sound. I looked down to see the beautiful chain hanging around my neck. But the problem is there is a dollar hanging on it, the cursive letter of Z with diamond stones on it. I rolled my eyes at this.

Before I could say anything he turned me around. He has a dark look on his eyes as his eyes roam on me. His one hand around my waist and the other on my ass. He leaned down placing a light kiss beside the letter Z. Then he kissed the side of my lips, lingering there for a few seconds.

"You look beautiful" he whispered before taking a step back from me. He gives me a hand to take as he said with a smirk "Let's go before I do something to make us more late"

Aashole.

I placed my hand on his as we walked out of my room. As we entered the ballroom I could see everyone was already here.