3. Savage CEO

You can comment whatever you want there is no restrictions;)

I wake early in the morning to get ready for flight even it is our own flight. I feel so exciting to visit Russia because it's my first time going there. I reached my door to open as I carried my luggage that's when the door swung open and my brother standing there curiously. I pushed him away and started walking downstairs.

"Lara I heard you were going Russia" he shouted and walking towards me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I turn around to see him "yes so what?"

"You will not" he demanded pointing a finger towards me.

I scoffed "I will" I said challenging him

After thinking few seconds he said actually he blackmailed me "If you go then I'll post that monkey picture of you" does he talking about that sandwich.. picture..

I smirked "go ahead my lovely brother" I turned to leave when I heard him shouting looking at his phone "WHAT THE FUCK, did you delete that photo?"

"Yes I did and stop shouting like that, I'm going to become deaf"

"When did you delete that?" he asked but I can't tell him that I hacked his phone and delete those pictures because no one knows that I have hacking skills.

"When you was sleeping last night"

"What? but I didn't came home last night" he said confused. SHIT I really don't have brain, what to say now?

He saw me silently waiting for my answer. "y-yes you didn't come back home last night..so.. I.. ahh.." I stuttered scratching my cheeks.

"Lara, so you are ready to go" before I complete dad saved me by interrupting. Thank you so much dad, I thank him inwardly. Mom and dad coming together to send me.

"Dear, I know you are talented to handle the problems but be safe okay?" dad said hugging me. "I don't feel happy to send you there. Answer the call whenever I call you understand?" mom said hugging me tightly and gave me a small smile.

I turned to see Lorenzo was staring at me suspiciously, before he opens his mouth I hugged him "I'm gonna miss you brother" he didn't say anything but hugged me. Before I exit the main door I heard him saying loudly "Be safe sorella" a smile appeared on my face without knowing.

The flight time is 7 hour. I seriously hate this flight why this have to be so tiring. I enjoyed the view as I'm sitting on the car going to the hotel after landing. This country was really mesmerizing I need to schedule a day to visit some best places here. We reached the hotel as I was thinking about see around the place. When I got out of the car, the fresh and chill air hit my face and skin causing me a goosebumps. Then I entered the hotel thinking I'm going to stay here for God knows how many days or months.

When I entered, everyone recognized me as some of them greeted me and some of them looked me from top to bottom like 'Is this woman is our boss'. Then manager came to me and greeted. This was the first time I'm seeing him in person. He looks young and handsome but 30. Afcourse he will look handsome because he is unmarried "Arrange a meeting immediately" I said with no emotion.

"Yes Ms Charlotte" he said as he leads me to the meeting room. In our hotel we have using one floor for work, he showed me my office on the way to the meeting room. All the rooms are looking neat and clean.

I entered the meeting room and sit on head chair waiting for the others to arrive. I watched carefully each and every person who are entering. Everyone comes in and sat on their places. One girl looks same age like me entered with an exciting smile and keeps looking me like she is admiring me. She didn't take her eyes from me even when she sat on her seat. When everyone arrived I stand up then they did the same. But I waved my hand to them saying to sit.