Raghav, who knows how cruel his boss is when it comes to punishment, knows that this is just a trick to let him take a breath of relief said,

" Yes boss."

Sid didn't know how his BIL works when he was in his Mafia king avatar; was going to protest but before that Arav shook his head so he didn't speak further. Also he saw a big smirk on his face so decided to be calm and let him do whatever he wanted to do.

Abhimaan asked Zahir to bring Dhiraj down from his hanging state. And did some signal to Raghav so he went out. Once he came down Arav gave seat to him in which Diraj took place. Now say Abhimaan give chance to Dhiraj,

" Please forgive me I made a mistake but I am ready to pay any way you want just please forgive me."

" Of course I will forgive you, just sign this paper."  Raghav came with paper and gave. Dhiraj was so terrified with the last two days of treatment so he signed without even reading.

" Can I go now"

" With pleasure,"  he replied with a smirk.

Dhiraj stood up from his place and started going towards the door just then Abhimaan shot him on his shoulder. The exact place where Advika was shot by one of his men. And he felt he was already weak because of last two days beating now this shot made him fell.

" Why did you stop,  go?" He said. Dhiraj look back and said,

" You said you will let me go." He said while being in pain.

" When did I stop you?  Look, I am here and my hands are not even touching you."  He said while raising his both hands.

Sid; with this  short, realized that his BIL is more cunning than he thought. Devil from whom nobody is able to get his way out of. He looked at abhimann. Who started rolling his gun in his hand and said,

" Sorry Dhiraj but eye for an eye. My Jaan got shot with one bullet in shoulder now that you are shot with one bullet you are free to go."  He said with Sinister smile on his face.

Diraj realizes there is no way out of this Devil clutch, still decides to try his luck and stand up. Just he took two straps and one harness lifted up.

" You said you will let me go. Please, you already beated me. Then even shoot my shoulder now please let me. I will never come in your way."

" I know. Then I remembered that because of your men , my chutku got injured in his knee. How can you go without paying for that? BTW how dare you call him chutku? He is my Chutku. Only I have the right to call him chutku. Now it becomes two things that you have to pay. One his knee and then for calling him chutku "

Sid chuckled at him. To which he raised his eyebrows ,

" I never knew you are so possessive about my son."

" Ohh come on. He is my only competition when it comes to his buu. So of course I possessive for my chutku"

" So you don't consider me as your competition?"

" Of course not. You are not enough for good competition "

" How dare you? Gudiya loves me most, you and your chutku were not even there when she was born."

" What kind of logic is this? Please don't give this third class excuse to prove yourself right. "

Just then Vidhyut entered and he got confused looking at the scene in front of him.  Where Dhiraj who was in harness asking for forgiveness but Sid and Abhimaan Wass arguing over something. But Vidhyut felt cheated. So he shouted,