Peter's bday

Peter's Birthday requested by Calculator77

Pet bunny was requested by GlorifiedDiasaster

(It won't let me tag :( )

Peters thoughts are in Italics

Happy birthday to my lil' cinnamon roll!

---

"Good morning Peter! Happy birthday!" F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced as Peter awoke. Peter had been looking forward to today, it was his 16th birthday. His Dad and Pops had promised him a puppy bunny today. Now, you might be wondering why peter wanted a bunny, it was because GlorifiedDisaster wanted him to have one, and because Tony wouldn't allow dogs, or cats, or hamsters, or ducks, or geese, or elephants, or t-well you get the gist. so he wanted the only animal he allowed, bunny's. 

As Peter rushed downstairs to grab food before school he was met by the entire avengers squad (-thor). He smiled thinking about the bunny, what color was it going to be? "Why are you so happy today?" His pops asked. Peters smile faltered, did he forget?  "What?" Natasha narrowed her eyes at him "You seem a lot more happy than normal." Natasha was a trained spy, so she can lie easily. "Uhh... no reason." This must be a prank. "Gotta go!" he yelled as he grabbed an apple and ran out the door. "Love ya!" His pops yelled at him. 

"You're useless"

"You're dumb"

"They didn't even care"

"Why would they?"

Peter just shook off the thoughts, it was just a prank. That's all.

-Time Skip-

"Hey pete! Happy birthday" Ned said handing him his birthday present. "No way dude! A 2,500 pc. star wars lego set! Thanks dude!" MJ walked up to them "Happy birthday loser." She handed him a wrapped box. "OMG IT'S A LEASH FOR MY BUNNY!!" MJ chuckled. "Have fun with it. Any ideas for the name?" Peter had MANY names ideas. "OBVIOUSLY! Mini, Karen, Marshmellow, and my personal favorite... TOAST!!". "Toast?" Asked MJ and Ned in unison. "Duh, Toast is the best name ever, period.". That day at school was great, Flash even let him off the hook because he remembered it was his birthday. But as he walked home from school, the thoughts were back.

"Nobody cares about you"

Ned and MJ clearly do, they got me gifts. He thought back.

"But the avengers don't"

Back at home

Peter was expecting a big Happy birthday sorta thing when he got home, he was not expecting everyone to be on their phones scrolling through tiktok. "Uh, hello?" A chorus of "welcome home peter!" greeted him. No big surprise. No party. No acknowledgement to his birthday. Peter ran upstairs as tears formed in his eyes. "I dunno" Tony answered. "I'll go check on him. *Laughter* one moment, he can wait. look at this hilarious bunny tiktok. ill share it with y'all."

Ending one

 "They don't care"

"They hate you"

"No one likes you"

"Just kill yourself."

Peter had been suicidal before he met the avengers. He was suicidal after May died. But that was changed when he was adopted. Now his inner demons were back. He made himself a promise, I'll wait 30 minutes if they don't come up I'll do it. 

30 minutes later they didn't come.

45 minutes, nothing.

An hour, not there yet.