SpiderWitch/trans. Peter

I had a request from sav_and_the_phantoms for a trans. Peter, and a request from IssacWest87 4 a spiderwitch. So why not combine them?

F.Y.I. Tony snapped and lost his arm, that's all. You can't convince me otherwise. Fight me. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Wanda has been aged down to being 18. Peter is 17.

------

"PETER I SWEAR THAT IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THE CEILING I WILL KILL YOU!" Peter just rolled his eyes. "Don't swear Mr. Stark, Cap will get mad." Tony was fuming "I DON'T GIVE A FU-" he got cut off by a "LANGUAGE!" from upstairs. Tony screamed "FINE SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN STAY UP THERE". With that, he stormed off. "Oh don't worry Mr. Stark, I can do this all day." Said Peter with a smirk.

Peter had ended up falling asleep during the night after binge watching Bluey. He awoke to the elevator dinging as it reached his floor. Tony marched out "Peter, I have someone for you to meet, hopefully you'll get off the ceiling to meet them.". Peter turned to look away from him "No can do Mr. Stark. Not until you give me it back." Tony glared at him. "I'm not gonna give it back but you could at least have the decency to say hi and meet them." Peter sighed. "Fine." Someone walked out the door. "Peter, I would like you to meet-" He was cut off, yet again by Peter jumping off the ceiling and yelling "WANDA!!".

"You know her?" Peter gave him a 'duh' look "Yeah we met in the soulstone!" Tony looked down sadly at his lost arm, remembering that time. "Don't worry Tony, he helped get me through the loss of... Vision while in the soulstone. I've missed him very much since then." Tony raised an eyebrow as he looked at the two. "You two have fun while I go work in the lab. Thanks for the help again Wanda.". Wanda gave Tony a confused look. "Why was I needed again?" Tony sighed. "Because somebody wouldn't get off the ceiling." Peter held up his hands "In my defense, he took my suit." Wanda turned back towards Tony "Yeah well in my defense I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU COME HOME WITH BULLET HOLES AND A KNIFE IN YOU!"

"The guy said a pun though, he said 'Knife to meet you' and then he stabbed me. So it was ok! it was a good pun!". Wanda put her hand to her forehead. "Peter, no matter how good the pun was it's not okay to get stabbed" Peter looked at her with a smirk "I mean I was ok afterwards. You could say I was... stab-le."

"Enough with the puns already!" yelled tony. "Fine. but can I pleeeeeease have my suit back?" Peter used his puppy eyes. "No." Peter stared at Tony's eyes "Fine, only because I can't say no to those eyes." Peter fist bumped Wanda. "Here, I can show you my lab!" With that they both raced off. "There's definitely something between those two" Tony decided.

-------

Things like that kept happening, one would make a joke and the other would start laughing really hard, even if it wasn't a good joke. They would always play Mario Kart together (They kicked Clint out.). They had even started their own language called the SpiderWitch language. No matter how obvious it was that they liked each other, they wouldn't admit it. So Natasha devised a plan. She walked up to Peter and Wanda while they were working in the labs, late one night "Hey Wanda, what do bees make?" She looked at Natasha, trying to think if it was a trick question. "Honey?" Peter looked up "Yes?"

"KNEW IT!!" Natasha screamed, running out of the lab. "Natasha no!!" They both screamed, running after her. Peter finally caught her and asked her to "-not tell anyone, it's a secret please." He used the puppy eyes again. "Fiiiiiiiiiine" she agreed.

--------

At dinner Natasha was eyeing the two 'Lovebirds'. That was, until Peter suddenly fell to the floor unconscious. "Arghhhh, I told him to go buy a new one." Wanda muttered angrily as she and the avengers crowded around him. "Buy..... what exactly?" Natasha was confused, and that never happened. "When he was stabbed on patrol his binder broke, so he had to use the too small one. he refused to buy a new one." Now everyone understood. Except steve. Poor little stebe. "Binder..?" Bucky walked over to him to explain, "A binder is something designed to create the feeling and appearance of a flat chest, Peter was a girl. But he's a boy now. He was born in the wrong body". Steve nodded, understanding now. When Peter woke up he was still on the floor with the avengers + Wanda sitting over him. "Aw Sh-"