Chapter 17 (Bakugou)

Bakugou shouts through a hoarse throat at the empty cell, "Let me out of here you damned villains! I'll kill you all!"

His words echo off the walls. He doesn't even know if anyone can hear. But damn it if that damned nerd doesn't get his ass back in the cell. He'll drag that stupid idiot back to UA even if it kills him. He messed up once letting that nerd down. He's not going to abandon him now.

"Deku you damn nerd get back in here! Deku!"

Suddenly, a dark, hazy hole appears below him and he falls straight through the cell floor. Bakugou lands with a hard thud on his back, knocking the wind out of him.

"Damn it that hurt!" Bakugou yells.

"Quit your yelling," a raspy voice orders. "You're giving me a headache. We can hear you all the way up here. It's been two days and you've been shouting non stop."

Bakugou looks at the room. First at the silent, dark form behind the bar. Kurogiri. Then to the two people who seems the most out of place. The young girl who has an unhealthy obsession with blood as well as Deku, and a young man who looks to be in his 20's covered in burns. Dabi and Toga. Finally he looks to the scaly, dried out looking lizard named Shigaraki.

"Where's Deku?" Bakugou questions.

"That's none of your concern."

"You bet your ass it is! Get him out here right now."

"He's not here so sorry you're going to have to wait," Shigaraki says in annoyance. 

Bakugou's eyes narrow. "Then what am I doing here?"

"You're here so I can ask you to join the League of Villains."

"I already told you no. I'm not joining your stupid band of deranged criminals."

"Deku says I'm wasting my time. He seems to think I can't convince you to change your mind."

"I won't."

"But I think otherwise. Let me show you the truth behind your so called heroes. Join me, and you'll be a leader. A ruler. Once our army grows, you will be at the forefront. You will be one of the greatest liberators among us."

"Liberators?" Bakugou laughs. "You idiots are delusional."

"Are we?" Shigaraki holds up his hands. "Countless heroes and wannabe heroes turned to us and our cause. The Hero society we live in is a plague. Look at what it did to Deku. A young, innocent boy cast out by the very people he wanted to become."

"Don't you dare talk about Deku!"

Shigaraki takes off the hand on his face. "Betrayed by the very person he looked up to and called a friend," he continues.

"What do you know?" Bakugou growls.

"On the contrary, I know everything. I know the whole story. He would be dead if it wasn't for us."

Bakugou scoffs.

"Believe what you want. But you will see soon enough.

"Shigaraki," Toga speaks up. "Let me and Dabi talk to him. I have an idea."

Shigaraki narrows his eyes as if in distrust. But after a few moments he nods. "Kurogiri and I have some things to do. We'll be back in a few hours."

Toga smiles and hopes down from the counter she had been siting on. "Sweet. See you soon," she says and faces Kurogiri, giving him a wave.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri take their leave via portal, leaving things to Toga and Dabi.

"What ever you think--"