However, when the match began, Zhihao watched as Zhuo Zhi missed shot after shot, unable to keep up with Guan Yue as the man targeted Zhuo Zhi's weaknesses.

It was truly heartbreaking to Zhihao to see Zhuo Zhi get absolutely crushed by Guan Yue, especially because of how personal this particular match was to Zhuo Zhi. Clearly the team thought so as well, and everyone could only sit and look on as the loss of Zhuo Zhi's points gradually turned into sets.

Zhihao initially had faith that Zhuo Zhi would at least score one point, seeing how he had personally made it his mission to destroy Guan Yue, but it was hard to keep her hopes up when the score was eventually 5-0, with Guan Yue leading.

At this point, the players were allowed breaks, so Zhuo Zhi had walked straight to his bench, a neutral mask cast over his usual, mildly amused face.

Even Zhuo Zhi's teammates couldn't comfort the man, not knowing what to say, so they didn't. There wasn't anything that could be said, to be honest. Zhuo Zhi's defeat was definite now.

Despite this, Zhihao desperately tried to make eye contact with Zhuo Zhi, hoping to convey to him with her eyes that it would be okay, that he would be okay.

As if he heard his thoughts, Zhuo Zhi turned around, finally catching the girl's eye. The man paused for a second, before giving her a small, and for some reason, reassuring smile.

Although the smile wasn't much, it relieved Zhihao to know that at least Zhuo Zhi could at least still smile.

Zhihao overheard Siyang telling Coach Qi Na that he wouldn't need to warm-up for the next match, because Zhuo Zhi had told Siyang that he wouldn't give him a chance to play.

Even now, despite all odds, Siyang had absolute faith in Zhuo Zhi's abilities. It was truly commendable.

As the break finally ended, Zhuo Zhi got up and made eye contact with his brother, before switching rackets.

Guan Yue only scoffed at this, a smug grin on his face. Zhihao had to physically hold herself back from wiping the floor with that face.

The match started up again, and Zhihao had expected Zhuo Zhi to miss the ball when he miraculously managed to hit it back, scoring himself a point.

No, not miraculously.

As Zhuo Zhi continued to play, he continued to score. In fact, Guan Yue hasn't gained a single point since Zhuo Zhi had changed his tennis racket.

But it actually had nothing to do with the tennis racket, as Zhihao came to realize. This was merely the true skill of Zhuo Zhi, the prodigy.

It became more and more apparent to Zhihao, as well as the rest of the audience, that Zhuo Zhi had purposely given up the first 5 sets of the match, to ruthlessly humiliate Guan Yue, giving the man a false sense of superiority.

In an outburst, Guan Yue yelled across the court, demanding an answer for how Zhuo Zhi had managed to overcome his weaknesses so quickly, making Zhuo Zhi give his opponent a smirk.

"Weaknesses?" Zhuo Zhi spoke for the first time since the match had started. He smirked at Guam Yue. "You must be mistaken, these are all my strengths."

After this, the rest of the sets quickly flew by as Zhuo Zhi dominated the court, refusing to give even a single point to Guan Yue. And soon, the umpire announced Yu Qing's victory, 7-5.

True to his words, Zhuo Zhi did not give Siyang a chance to play today.

Guan Yue, who was beyond defeated and worn out at this point, openly stared at the prodigy across from him in shock, only now realizing the true meaning behind Zhuo Zhi's well-earned title.