*NOT A CHAPTER*

Tldr: not discontinuing, but postponing for just about a week or so, am very sorry, been very friggin busy, I may or may not have a crush on someone who is not fictional for once.

~~~

Hey guys so first off I really apologize, I have been really freaking busy for the past week and a half. Quite literally everyday has been absolute torture hahahahahahaha help.

Like. Last week was just absolutely so hectic. Monday was my orchestra chamber group performance, Tuesday was me panicking in stats with the new unit, wednesday was the orchestra festival that lasted all day from 8am to 8pm and was just pure back to back rehearsals until concert time, thursday was me panicking so much more in stats bc I missed class and suddenly we moved on to symbols and letters, and friday throughout Sunday was pure college essays. I'm not kidding when I say I worked on college essays from the moment I woke up to basically 5 to 6pm, only to pause for dinner. Had a mental breakdown about that too haha

And then this week, Monday was orchestra rehearsal for the concert that lasted until 5, and after 5 I fell asleep from pure exhaustion, didn't wake up until it was too late to both write a chap and eat dinner and do homework. Tuesday (yesterday) was my orchestra concert and I didn't get home until 8. Good god the concert sucked, my stand partner and I had to play the last page of our last piece by sheer memory because I had somehow lost the page out of nowhere. Good god. And then today was my stats test that I failed but not really, I got a 61. Failing is 59 lower. Yippee. And then tomorrow should be a slightly chiller day hopefully maybe, but Friday will be my Econ test and mock spoken word poetry performance for creative writing. Haha my real performance is Tuesday and I have to memorize the poem I wrote and I have to speak clearly and do "body language and motions" or whatever for a minute at the very very least bc that's apparently how spoken word poetry is supposed to be like. Also have I mentioned that I absolutely suck at public speaking?? Like I start to stutter and mess up and blank out?? Even just not public speaking, like public performances are like that too???? Hehehehe fml.

Anyway I'm not trying to make excuses I'm just trying to explain why I haven't had time to work on a chapter at all, both last week and this week.

And also this Sunday some of my college essays and scholarship applications are due, so I don't think I'll have much time to write this weekend either. I have like. 4 essays to write. Fml fml fml fml fml. So I have to postpone the next chapter until at least November 1st passes, so I really am sorry guys.

Just clarifying once again, I am NOT discontinuing this series. I am simply postponing.

Sigh.

It has been so chaotic for me these past two weeks, genuinely. Good news tho, I've made a crap ton of new friends lately, mainly in orchestra, and even more ever since my mess up of losing that one last page. Cause my teacher told the audience and everyone about how me and my stand partner were playing by memory lmfao. That was so bad..

Also. I'm going to rant about my romance life now bc it's been basically nonexistent for all my 17 and a half years until possibly now, feel free to skip this cringe azz drama.

So anyway like I think I'm finally over my 1 year long crush who I've talked to like 4 times total in my life?? Cause ever since Wednesday last week, the festival day, I have been talking to this dude everyday who's really nice and funny. And like?? The dude offered to hold my viola for me on festival day, we actually had like a surprisingly long and easy going convo on Monday after orch rehearsal and have been talking even more ever since, and we have a running joke about how we hold doors for everyone and how ppl should go through my or his door instead.

AND THEN he offered me half of his cinnamon bagel today during class (after every orch concert we have a food day where we just eat)... And apparently cinnamon bagel is his favorite?? Wuh??? And also after school dismissed today I was going down the stairs and the dude was like on the set of stairs above from me and he like. Patted my head. After another friend did that to me. I still don't know how to feel about that. 💀

...But also he skipped me twice first thing tho when we were playing uno today in class soooo. And first thing he said to me today when I arrived in class was "oh did you forget your third one?" referring to the two packages of napkins I brought to contribute to the food day. Cause. That was a reference to me "forgetting" (I say losing) my third page for our last piece at the concert. :D

Anyway I might just die from embarrassment tho cause after rehearsal on Monday, we were talking at the bench outside and like he was talking about he has a younger sister (awww) and how she was 9 years younger. And I was like really?? And he was like yeah, you've probably seen her but didn't realize it. And I was confused so i asked like was she in orchestra. Bruh. I completely blanked out and forgot that his sister is uh 9 years younger.. dude just looked at me and said "math ain't mathing."

Welp.

Anyway.

That's about it.

I promise I'll update sometime, I just need to get rid of all these deadlines first.

Also that pic at the top of this 'chap' is a pic of the yummy yummy food I had on festival day for dinner, when me and him and 2 other girls and 2 other guys went out to get Mediterranean. Mmm pesto chicken panini.

Ngl i might just delete this chap sometime tho cause if I ever look back at this I know imma die cringing 💀