cash, death or... 1(WillFord)

Start from the beginning

We sat down.

"You know how Kill loves playing card games and such at the local pub and he likes to cheat to win. Well, I tried to talk him out of it, but he played with Stanford Gleeful himself and was caught cheating. It was a lot of money. Your family doesn't have that kind of money, do you?", the man explained.

I looked at my hands.

"Now, Stanford Gleeful demands something else and if Kill doesn't deliver, Gleeful will send someone to murder your brother. Like I said, it's a tragedy.", he finished.

I felt tears rise into my eyes.

"What does he want?", I asked with a shaking voice.

"I already said to much. I gotta go.", he said. I couldn't stop him, so I went home.

At dinner I put my fork down.

"Kill, talk to us." , I demanded loudly.

Everyone looked up in shock.

"I know Mister Gleeful is putting lots of pressure on you, but we can fix this! We can get whatever that rich guy wants!", I smiled.

Kill jumped up.

"Who told you?!", he yelled, gripping onto the table cloth.

"Your friend! Andreas!", I replied, a bit surprised.

"THAT FUCKER!", Kill screamed angrily and hit the table.

"Kill.", Till sighed.

"Andreas is not my friend! He's one of Stanfords puppies! And the only reason he told you is to put more pressure on me!", My brother growled.

"Kill, whatever it is that he wants-", I sniffed, feeling the tears rise

"He. Wants. YOU!", KILL yelled, then he stormed of.

Chill ran after him.

I started crying really hard, because Kill had been so loud.

Kill confessed everything to Chill later.

In the night I sneaked out with all my favorite things, but Till and Bill were waiting for me at the door.

"You really were going to leave like that? Without saying goodbye?", My twin asked.

"I didn't want Kill to know. He's probably beating himself up  enough already...", I sighed.

"My dear. You don't have to do this. ", Till said.

"I do. I won't let anything happen to Kill. I love you all so much.", I sniffed.

We hugged and I found out Chill was distracting Kill.

While I was walking towards the home of our leader, Andreas pulled up next to me and I got into the car.

I was put into a little room, but a maid told me to not get to comfy, since this was only for tonight.

They took my phone and laptop away though.

~~~
The next day I was told to take a shower and gave me very elegant clothes.

Then I was brought to the dining room and there he sat. Stanford Gleeful.

He smiled at me and stood up.

"I must admit, I've had my eyes on many Omegas, but none were close to being as beautiful and precious as you, William. Welcome to your new home.", he said.

I swallowed thickly.

"It's an honor.", I choked out.

Was it? I didn't even have a choice!

I was told to eat with him. He decided what I was going eat and he told me that this would always be the case.

"Are there any nuts in this?", I asked carefully.

Stanford smiled at me.

"Of course not, you're alergic!  And don't ask about Lactose. I wouldn't let them use regular ingredients when you're intolerant. ", he said.

How did he know that?!

"I kept a close eye on you. Now, eat.", he demanded.

I ate my food carefully.

After breakfast he went to work, but a servant showed me around and explained some rules to me.

"These are the ground rules. Master Stanford will explain the more explicit ones tonight. ", the servant said.

"Tonight?", I whispered.

"It was very foolish to save your brother. You should've let him die.", the man suddenly said.

"Excuse me?!", I piped up.

"You have no clue what master is going to do to you, do you? You aren't prepared for the emotional torture. And don't get me started on the physical one.", he sighed.

"What do you mean?", I asked carefully.

"I am just saying, his last two omegas killed themselves.", he shrugged, then continued showing me around like nothing happened.