🔹𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞🔹

Wei Wuxian opened him up at an easy pace just like he promised. Whispered encouraging words into his skin. Gave him something else to focus on when the push got to be too much: the grazing of his teeth, little trails of sucked bruises everywhere he could reach, the lapping of his tongue.

He pushed in, pulled out—rhythmic little thrusts until Lan Wangji's body granted him passage without resistance. It was meditative.

Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian smirk and before he could even what was the smirk for, Wei Wuxian twisted his hand and crooked his finger and bright pleasure exploded inside Lan Wangji's abdomen, so unexpected that he could not stop the cry it ripped from his throat.

And Wei Wuxian did it again. And again.

Lan Wangji's cock jumped against his stomach, dripping clear precum with every press until it was leaking steadily. "Hahhn," he moaned between panting breaths.

And then Wei Ying pulled his finger out entirely, leaving Lan Wangji bereft and aching to be filled.

"More," Lan Wangji gasped. "Please. Wei Ying, more."

"Anything for my Lan'er." Wei Wuxian said, adding a second finger in. And then the third.

Wei Wuxian spread him wide and teased a thumb around his hole whenever it was left empty and Lan Wangji was a panting mess on top of him.

"Lan Zhan, am I as good as I was on your dream? +" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Ye...yes..." Lan Wangji breathed.

"Are you enjoying it, baby?" Wei Wuxian clearly felt Lan Wangji clenched around his fingers at bring called baby and he was amused. "So you like being called baby, huh?"

Wei Wuxian began to thrust faster. So fast that Lan Wangji's cock stood very upright and was so red and swollen, ready to cum anytime.

Wei Wuxian brought up his knees and spread Lan Wangji's ass even more, making Lan Wangji's hole very visible to thin air. He fucked Lan Wangji with his fingers while bringing his other hand up to Lan Wangji's erection and stroking it lightly.

"Ahhh.... Wei ying... Pl...please.... Fasttt...." Lan Wangji begged.

"I am not fingering you fast enough?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"You... You are..."

"Then?"

"Str...stroke me fas..faster..." Lan Wangji breathed.

"My Er gege has learned to use his words, huh? Lan Zhan, how can i even refuse you?"

Saying so, Wei Wuxian began to stroke and finger Lan Wangji as fast as he could and he knew that Lan Wangji would cum very soon as he could see how much of a wreck he had made his husband.

"Wei Ying...!"

Lan Wangji's release came bright and swift, curling his toes and warming his whole body from the inside out. He spent himself all over on Wei Wuxian's bare chest with a shout, cock pulsing as Wei Wuxian wrung from him rope after rope of cum.

"Wow, Lan Zhan, that was a lot." Wei Wuxian said, holding Lan Wangji so that he could get down from his high release.

Lan Wangji trembled above Wei Wuxian, unable to hold himself and leaned into Wei Wuxian's hold.

Wei WuXian's chest was dripping with Lan Wangji's cum so Lan Wangji could not rest his head on Wei Wuxian. His husband looked at him with amusement and chuckled.

"You still want to be on top?" He asked.

"Yes." Lan Wangji affirmed.

"Alright then, suit yourself." Wei Wuxian said, before propping himself up, placing Lan Wangji on his lap and kissing him hard. Lan Wangji moaned into the kiss, circling his arms around Wei Wuxian's neck, inclining his head to be kissed hard and deep.

Their crotches touched and Lan Wangji shuddered as he was still sensitive while Wei Wuxian groaned.

While Wei Wuxian kissed him fiercely, Lan Wangji's hands found its way down to Wei Wuxian's cock.

Lan Wangji began with just his fingertips, and those alone were enough to make Wei Wuxian suck in a sharp breath. His cock was burning hot and so hard and erected.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian groaned, "So impatient."

Lan Wangji stroked Wei Wuxian faster, sucking his earlobe and trailing down his cheekbones.

"HanGuang-Jun." Wei Wuxian's voice was fond. "Shameless. See what you have done." Wei Wuxian said, pointing at his chest, at the ropes of cum of Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji's ears felt like they were going to combust at the sight.

"I am sorry," he said, nonetheless.

"What are you sorry for sweetheart? For this? You know what, I really loved it. This proves how much you love me. This shows how much you have been restraining yourself just so that we could do it together. Er gege, you make me feel so blessed to have you."

Lan Wangji blushed at Wei Wuxian's words and was about to reach to his discarded inner robe to clean off Wei Wuxian.

"No," Wei Wuxian hurried. "Your robes will get the stains. I can wash it off later. By the way, HanGuang-Jun, you look so wretched right now that I can not control myself. Will this one have the honour to fuck you senseless? Pretty please?"

Wei Wuxian pouted while his cock constantly jeit on brushing against his hole. Lan Wangji turned red at Wei Wuxian's words before nuzzling his face on Wei Wuxian's neck and nodding,

"You may."

"Hahaha.... Thank you, HanGuang-Jun!"

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji again before stroking his cock sloppily a few time and lining up against Lan Wangji's entrance. He circled Lan Wangji's rim with his cock and he saw his husband already glaring daggers at him. Wei Wuxian winked and slowly pushed in.

Lan Wangji, who was straddled on his lap, bit Wei Wuxian's ears just to stop his moans whike Wei Wuxian bottomed out.

Wei Wuxian pulled out slowly until it was just the tip of his cock still buried inside – then he thrust back in.

"Nghhh..." Lan Wangji threw his head back and moaned louder this time.

"More," he demanded frustrated at the slow smooth and teasing thrusts of Wei Wuxian.

"Demanding, huh?" Wei Wuxian panted and did what he was asked to do.

He held Lan Wangji's hips now, keeping him steady as he fucked him harder and faster.

Lan Wangji hands were trying to find something to grip onto, to anchor himself with as he was climbing new heights of pleasure and all that he could was grip onto Wei Wuxian's shoulder blades, which he knew would be filled with little blood marks.

Wei Wuxian was relentless, thrust after thrust, pushing in deeper with each one.

"Yes," Lan Wangji cried out in ecstasy.