🌷𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 🌷

Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things

Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things. It's the butterflies in our stomachs, our hearts beating fast in our chests and our palms sweating whenever that special someone is near. 

"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No ... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!" A legend once said. 

And that's what the story is all about. 

-

Wei Wuxian was a person filled with secrets and pain. He masked it under his usual smile and laughter. 

Wei Wuxian was young when he was found by the Jiang sect, half starved on the streets of the Wen Clan. While many believed that the Jiang's had opened their arms to accept the boy, Wei Ying knew it to be untrue. The lack of acceptance was in the small things, beginning with the constant anger of the Madam, and ending with his refusal to wear the purple and blue which the Sect was well known for. After attending the Gusulan sect for lectures, Lan Wangji, who is known to be blind since birth, takes interest in him. Wei Wuxian realized that while he may be able to pull of a masterful trick, there is always a trickery Master, up above, playing with their fates. 

×××××××

Hey guys, 

This is my other new ongoing story. Please give it a read and share your comments and votes. It will highly appreciated. 

Hope you would enjoy.