Jessica Rabbit x Reader

I ran as fast as my legs could take me, tired and afraid. I had just witnessed Jessica kill a man shortly after he harrased me and I walked away. Now I was running away from the murdering female pursuing me. Hot on my heels and surprisingly fast on her own red heels.

"No one ever notices a beautiful woman for her brains!" She called after me, "All everybody cared about was my looks—"

"You were always more than that to me, Jessica!" I shouted over my shoulder, "But this has gone too far!"

I continued to run away, hearing the woman quickly gaining on me. Jessica caught up and pinned me up against a wall. I yelped in surprise as she pinned me to the wall, I looked up to match her gaze. She was much taller than I.

"Shut your yap, doll!"

"Jessica, please..."

"You know what they say about girls like me? I'll do anything for the one I love," She ignored my plea, "And you know what I love, baby?"

"Roger?" I was hoping that she was just drunk but she wasn't. Jessica's thoughts were clear and conscious, she knew what she wanted.

"No..."

Jessica grabbed a fistful of my hair with her face close to mine, using this advantage to force me to look up at her.

"I love you." Her words were serious but her eyes were smiling.

"Let go, Jessica!" I warned. Her fingers were entangled in my hair, keeping me from moving.

"No can do, darlin'..." Jessica smiled mischievously as she brought her lips to mine.

Jessica began to kiss me passionately, as if she hadn't kissed for a long, long time. I tried to pull away, surprised by the sudden action but Jessica held me in place and continued to kiss me, getting more aggressive as the kiss lingered on.

She was able to get me to her changing room, locking the door behind her and pushing me onto her lavish, red couch. Jessica straddled me then returned to kissing, her dress riding up to her waist as the dress became more of a skirt. Finally, Jessica pulled away from the kiss. But not before returning to my skin.

Jessica kissed down my neck and onto my neckline. She tugged down on my shirt slightly, teasing me as my face turned beet red.

"Jessica!" I gasp in surprise, unable to get out from under her.

Jessica reached down and began to caress my thighs, her hand getting dangerously close to the elastic band of my pants. The dress is was back up, barely covering. Jessica kissed down my chest before grabbing the top of my shirt and pulling it up over my head, revealing my chest. Jessica smirked.

Jessica's kisses slowly got more aggressive and her voice got deeper and huskier as she continued on. I whimper, trying hard to not let the moans escape from my mouth as Jessica works on me. Unable to escape from her hold I almost felt like admitting defeat and succumbing to her.

I shivered as I felt Jessica's lips against my thighs. My breathing becoming a bit heavier, barely able to make out Jessica's words.

"No need to be a scaredy cat, doll," She teased, "This will feel good."