🧸CHAPTER 23🧸

The race of The League Of Street this time is quite surprised for the audience and there are many reasons for that.

Firstly, they didn't think the Punk Prince Crew would get to the top so quickly.

Second, they didn't even think that the Crew's strategy would be so scary like that.

And finally.

It's also the most unbelievable.

They even far behind the rest of the racing Crews and especially the Humming Bird Crew.

But now that the strategy of the Punk Prince Crew has lost to the Humming Bird Crew, the race is more and more dramatic than ever. Other racing Crews also try to get ahead to catch up.

As the other racing Crews gradually increased their speed, the smoke became less and less but the wind still blew stronger than ever.

"Oh god, the wind is blowing so hard. Will it rain?" The fan spoke up while looking up at the sky.

Another person sighed "I hope it won't rain, the race is thrilling right now".

Fans focused their eyes on the screen again. After Vinny led the way to help his Crew get past the other four's battlefield, they finally escaped the enemy's smoke.

"Great!!" Dom smiled confidently "We're out of this damn smoke".

June compliment "Good job, Vinny!".

The red hair smiled lightly and he returned to his original racing formation. Shelly carefully observed the situation, feeling a little shivering from the cold wind.

"Guys, we're still stuck behind them" Shelly serious.

"Yeah" Jay said "We've only just gotten out of this smoke, haven't gotten past their fence yet".

June looked up at the four guys who were pedaling like crazy in front of him "Okay! Let's think of the next strategy".

_________

"Yayy!" Yuna joyful "They did it!".

"Well that's a relief" Yumi said while Mia chuckle.

Minu also laughed as he watched the screen, this race really gave him a heart attack.

Yumi raised her eyebrows at her boyfriend on the screen and listen to the MC who is still enthusiastically hosting the show.

She asked "But we still have another problem, how do we get over those four guys?".

"I'm afraid it's impossible, their fence seems to be sturdy" Mia worried.

"No!" Minu explained "It's still possible, there's still a small gap between those four guys. If they can take advantage of that, it can completely change the situation".

Yuna listened to her brother talk, feeling that this strategy was a bit risky "But wouldn't it be dangerous, especially since those four are still pedaling so fast. If they were to get in right now, they will fall and get injured".

Minu sighed "I know that... but this is a good opportunity. The faster their Crew pedals, the more strength they will lose. Not to mention the race is not even halfway yet so speeding up like that is really stupid".

"And what about Chan?" Mia said.

Minu stroked his girlfriend's hair gently "I think they'll find a way, we just have to trust them".

"Then just hope they can catch it" Yuna crossed her arms.

Yumi and Mia said in unison "Yeah".

_________

The four members of the Punk Prince Crew still trying to hold on to their shield, they still pedal non-stop so that Chan can rest assured to lead the race.

But just like what Minu said earlier, the race wasn't even halfway there and they already sped up. Now they feel like their strength is running out.

The glasses guy gasped "Shit!! I'm at the limit".

"Me too" Another guy said as well.

"No one is allowed to stop pedaling!" The black hair guy ordered "We have to win this race!".

"It's crazy!!!" MC shouted "Although the smoke has disappeared, they still keep the shield strong, will any Crews make it through here?".

Jay is still keeping his strength for the last race so he hasn't speeding up yet. Looking at the shield of the four guys in front, Jay suddenly noticed something unusual.

"June!" Jay called his friend.

"Have you come up with a good strategy?" June guess.

Jay hesitated "Yeah... but I'm not sure if it's good or not".

"Just say it!!" Dom continued "Whatever strategy it is, we'll take it all".

"Your guys see the little gap between those four? What if we slip from there?" He said.

Vinny still doesn't understand "What?".

Shelly made it clear "You mean that if we slip through that gap, we not only be able to break the shield but we can catch up to Chan too, right?".

Jay nodded to his girlfriend "Exactly!".

"Okay, that's quite risky" Vinny's exclamation.

June also agrees with Vinny, this strategy is indeed quite risky. Moreover, with the current wind strength and the pedaling of those four, going beyond could cause the entire Crew to be squeezed. He doesn't want his member to get hurt at all, especially when there's a female member.

Dom lamented to June "Don't think too much about it! If that's the case, then just kick their ass".

Then June looked at the other members "What about you guys?".

"Dom is a jerk sometimes" Vinny said while Dom raised his eyebrows "Hey!".

The red hair smirked "But he's right this time... Let's just kick their ass!!".

Both Jay, Shelly and June chuckle at Dom's expression, June was speechless to his members now and decided to put aside all the worrying thoughts just now.

His hand gripping the handle of the bike and he grinned, if that's the case then the Humming Bird Crew will take it all.

"Okay guys!" June shouted "Let's do it!!!".