🧸CHAPTER 14🧸

While washing his hands, Jay still wondered about the announcement of the upcoming race.

Is it because he's thinking too much or is there really something wrong here.

Like something bad is will happened...

"Have you heard about the race?" A voice spoke up.

Jay gently turned off the faucet and looked up at the bastard in the mirror.

"What?" Chan smirked "Still angry that I messed with your girlfriend?".

Jay asked straight "What do you want?".

Chan stroked his hair "I've been looking forward to this race... more especially to race with you!".

"If you dare to touch Shelly again..." Jay looked at him angrily.

Chan laughed at Jay's reaction, which was exactly what he wanted most. To see the bastard Jay get emotional and disoriented.

He joked "Calm down... why did you lose your temper like that?".

Chan approached him and whispered.

"I simply want to race with you that all!" He laughed savagely.

Jay glared at him and waited for his next sentence.

Chan happily put his hand on his shoulder and patted it.

"Just wait!" Chan said mysteriously "There will be a surprise for you and I'm sure you will love it".

After saying that, Chan walked away arrogantly leaving Jay confused. Too bad, his worries are clearer now than ever.
________

"Dom! Run ahead of me!" June shouted.

Dom rides his bike with all his might "Okay!".

This was the 5th time the whole Crew practiced, everyone was sweaty and tired but they didn't give up easily.

Vinny followed closely behind Dom but then looked behind him and saw Jay slowing down.

"What's wrong with him?" Vinny thinks.

Seeing everyone working hard, Yuna wished Minu could be here and join the Crew.

She turned to Shelly and saw her friend watching Jay.

"Is something wrong?" Yuna approached Shelly "Why don't you practice with everyone?".

Shelly didn't answer back but her forehead wrinkled.

Yuna worried "Shelly?...".

"Jay... he looks so weird" Shelly finally said.

She sit down next to blonde girl "Is something wrong with him?".

Shelly sighed "I don't know... but I hope not".

Yuna confused "But I think it's normal... doesn't he always have that expression".

Shelly shook her head because she knew Jay's personality all too well.

Not just because he's her boyfriend but normally Jay is taciturn in any case.

If Shelly hadn't made him talk, Jay would never have told anyone.

That's what worried Shelly.

"No, it's different this time!" Shelly sure.

Yuna suggested "Then you should talk to him about it".

She nodded "I will!".