🧸CHAPTER 16🧸

Yuna sniffled and punched her brother's shoulder.

"You dummy! Why didn't you tell me?" Yuna said while kept punched Minu.

Everyone laughed at Yuna expression and felt so happy to see Minu walking again. Of course the Humming Bird Crew could not be without him.

The group smiled slightly at Minu while he was comforting his older sister.

Minu joked "I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you".

"You really did surprise us all!" Dom raised an eyebrow.

Shelly observed Mia for a while "I bet Mia knows about this surprise present!".

Mia flinched when her friend said that and smiled shyly.

"Shelly is right!" Minu scratched his head "Actually Mia knows about this... but I told her not to tell you guys".

Jay looked at Minu and thought that June and Vinny would be happy to hear the news.

"You were discharged from the hospital yesterday?" Jay asked.

Minu nodded "That's right... actually I have to stay home to rest for a while".

Shelly worried "Then why are you going to school?".

"I don't want to be locked up anymore, the hospital is enough" Minu continued "Besides, I want to see you guys too".

Dom hugged his friend's shoulder "God! You made us so touched".

Jay said "Then we should tell June and Vinny".

"That's right!" Dom cheered "Then let's all go celebrate for Minu".

___________

"Let's congratulations for our Minu!!" Dom grinned

Everyone shouted "Cheers for Minu!!".

Dom finished his glass "Today we have to play for real!".

June laughed at Dom's childishness and turned to Minu.

"You're really hiding it, kiddo!" June said "But I'm so happy for you".

Minu smiled "Thank you, June".

Everyone was eating and having fun together when Minu suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! How's your mother, Vinny?" Minu asked his friend.

Vinny replied "She is better now and about to be discharged too".

Shelly is excited for her friend and comes up with the idea.

"Why don't we visit her tomorrow?" She looked at Vinny "If you don't mind that...".

They all agreed with Shelly's opinion and waited for Vinny to continue.

Vinny nodded "Of course... I think she'll be happy to meet your guys".

While chatting happily, Minu wanted to take this opportunity to tease the cute couple.

"You guys know what..." Minu smirked "We have a new couple in our group!".

Surprise was evident on everyone's faces except Mia and the two people who were shyly lowering their heads.

June was amused "Oh my! Who is that... don't tell me...".

He glanced over at Dom and Yuna when both of them are blushes hard.

Minu crossed his arms "That's right, June!".

Shelly cheered "Oh my god, so cute!".

"Finally!" Vinny smirked.

"Don't make fun of us!!" Dom shy "Yuna will shy".

Jay calmly "Yuna is shy or are you shy, Dom?".

The group laughed at Jay's words and Dom's expression.

And so the celebration lasted all night and everyone was filled with joy and anticipation for the upcoming race.