🧸CHAPTER 15🧸

Looking at the two bicycles again, Heri stood up and lightly brushed her palms.

"Don't worry it's just a minor damage, I'll fix it soon" Heri winked "You two wait a moment".

Saying thank you to their dear sister, Jay and Vinny sat down on a chair to wait.

Vinny watched Jay's expression and knew he was distracted. He remembers yesterday when the Crew finished practicing.

                      ___Flashback___

"You're so slow today?" June said to Jay.

Dom agrees "Yeah, you're always the fastest".

Jay took off his helmet, turned to look at Shelly and saw her smiling at him.

"I was a bit distracted... sorry, June" Jay said.

June smiled lightly "It's okay! Let's rest for a while and continue then".

                  ___End flashback___

Of course Vinny understands that things are not so simple, there must be something floating in the mind of this Eunuch.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Vinny asked.

Jay said "What do you mean?".

"You never slow down like that!" Vinny said seriously "Unless something happens?".

"Nothing! Don't worry" Jay looked at him.

Vinny sighed, he knew this idiot wouldn't tell anyone.

No one except Shelly could open this guy's mouth to speak.

"Whatever, don't let everyone worry about you. Especially Shelly!" Vinny warned.

Jay clenched his fist in his pocket "I know!".

________

"It's almost time for the race to start, isn't it?" Mia asked.

Dom sighed tiredly "Yes, it's really fast guys".

Shelly nodded in agreement and looked up at her boyfriend.

She grabbed Jay's elbow and shook it lightly "Are you nervous?".

Looking up from his book with a jumble of thoughts, he looked into Shelly's pretty eyes.

"No, I'm fine" Jay said softly.

Shelly smiled and leaned against him.

"You're always like that..." She thought.

Dom suddenly remembered "Oh my god! I almost forgot to tell you guys this".

Mia curious "What's the matter?".

"That bastard Chan raced with us too!" Dom cautioned.

Hearing Dom's words made Jay's heart jump.

"What?" Shelly surprised "Why is it possible?".

Dom crossed his arms "I'm wondering the same thing as you! This is really weird".

"So what do you guys think?" Mia is worried.

Shelly sighed "What else...we just have to watch out for that guy".

"You're right!" Dom scratched his head "Maybe that crazy guy will play the next game".

The classroom door was opened, the teacher walked in and looked at the students.

"Go back to your seats" The teacher shouted "This class is really..."

The students returned to their seats and the teacher stepped on the podium to look around.

The teacher continued "Okay... today our class will welcome a friend that we haven't seen in a long time".

"Let's go to class and meet everyone" The teacher smiled and looked at the classroom door.

The person introduced came in, on his lips he greeted everyone with a familiar and friendly smile.

"What the hell..." Dom couldn't believe it.

"Oh my God!" Shelly was overjoyed and looked at Jay who had the exact same expression as her.

Minu smiled brightly and said "Hello everyone, I'm back".

_________________________

Minu is back everyone. 😭💃🏻