🧸CHAPTER 10🧸

Trembling holding the phone, Dom still hasn't had the courage to send his messages to Yuna.

Dom scolded himself "Don't be so cowardly!!".

All day he tried to text Yuna a hundred times. He wants to ask Yuna out so he can confess his feelings to her, he has already planned the perfect date for both of them.

Now as long as Yuna agrees, everything will be as Dom's plan.

"Be brave Dom... you can do it!" Dom took a deep breath and pressed the send button.

While watching TV, Yuna's phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and saw a message sent to her.

Yuna saw that the sender's name was Dom "What did he send me?".

She blushed when she read the message but was happy when he send this to her.

"Sure, I'm excited" She texting back to him.

Sending the message, Yuna buried her face in the pillow. At first, she wanted to meet Dom to ask him out, who would have thought that Dom had asked her first.

Well then, taking this opportunity she can finally tell Dom how she feels for him too.

No more avoiding or hiding anymore, Yuna also wanted to face herself and be with Dom.

Waiting anxiously, Dom lay restless in his bed. He's afraid that she will refuse and when the phone lights up, Yuna message made Dom jump out of bed.

Still can't believe it, Dom scream "Yesss!!!".

He hugs his pet dog tightly, thinking about how sweet that day will be.

If Yuna and he were to officially date, he wouldn't be single in the group anymore.

Dom will have a girlfriend and be with Yuna as much as he's always wanted.

_______

Watching her boyfriend from behind, Shelly knew that Jay was upset about something.

She slowly approached him like a cat, covering Jay's eyes with her hand.

"Guess who?" Shelly fake voice.

Jay chuckles and holds her softy hands "My girlfriend".

Shelly handed the candy with a smile "That's right... and your reward is a lollipop".

Jay took the candy and looked at Shelly "Thank you".

The two of them looked at the starry sky, the wind blowing through gave it a bit of a chill.

"Why did you come out here? It's late you know? Did you sneak out here?" Shelly asked.

Taking the candy out of his mouth, Jay nodded "I can't sleep... sorry for calling you out, I just wanted to spend a little time with you".

Shelly smiled softly "Jay, is something bothering you?".

Jay silenty sucked on the candy, didn't answer her question.

"Remember what I said to you? If I ask you something..." She didn't have time to finish.

Jay completes the sentence "Then I have to say it".

Shelly shook his shoulder "Well tell me!".

He told the whole story to Shelly but he didn't mention how his mom made him break up with her.

"Actually, as a mother... it's understandable that she's worried about you" Shelly said.

Jay sighed "I know, but I don't like the way she puts things on me like that".

She stroked her boyfriend's palm lightly "Then why don't you tell her? Maybe you and her should talk together and find a way to work it out".

Jay thinks about his girlfriend's advice.

"She's your mother, Jay! You can't stay mad at her forever, right?" Shelly explained.

Jay asked softly "You think I should talk to her?".

"Of course, if she really loves you she'll understand" Shelly touched his cheek.

Jay smiled lightly and kissed her on the lips "Okay, I'll try... thank you".

Shelly rests her head on his shoulder "You're welcome".

He also rested his head on hers, continuing to gaze at the starry sky with a slight smile on both of their faces.

____________________

Hi everyone, I'm back.💃🏻

Sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter for a while. I still haven't been able to release the chapters since I'm busy with many things.

To make up for this, I have posted 2 new chapters for my dear readers. Please continue to support me more.

Love you all so much. ❤