🧸CHAPTER 12🧸

Right at the spot where they used to practice regularly, the Humming Bird Crew still couldn't believe the announcement the day before.

"Why is the organizer so urgent? The last race just ended but there's a new race about to start?" June has a headache.

Dom sat down on a nearby chair and touched his mustache, feeling extremely uncomfortable about it.

He also lamented "It's not fair! I haven't rested enough yet".

Shelly found it funny that the two of them were like that and looked up at her boyfriend.

"Why are you so quiet?" She leans lightly on Jay's arm.

Jay said "Nothing... I just didn't think the new race would start so soon either".

Recently Vinny has also been feeling lazy but he still thinks about how his Crew should practice.

"Well I guess we should start practice now, let start next week" He said "Same place as before".

Everyone agrees to Vinny's arrangement while Dom looks over at Jay.

June sighed "Seems like we're tired again".

"Fighting!!" Shelly patted his shoulder.

"But what are the rules of this race?" Dom asked "Is the whole Crew racing?".

Jay recalled the message "Yeah! A whole Crew races, if one member finish first, that Crew will be selected to the next round".

June listening and says loudly "Come on guys, we'll win this race".

They cheer up with June's words but only Jay is silent.

________

"Bye, Aria!!" Terry waved hard to her.

Aria said goodbye back to Terry and went on her way.

Lately she and Terry have been getting to know each other. It's more fun than she thought and it helped her get over those fruitless feelings too.

Aria used to like Jay sunbaenim.

Like a lot actually.

She just loves to see him, like observes his actions and wonder how he is today.

She even put his picture as her phone wallpaper.

Most of all, Aria always watches his races and tries to find ways to get close to Jay sunbaenim.

But then it all ended when Shelly sunbaenim showed up.

Normally, Aria should hate Shelly sunbaenim. She has taking her crush away and yet she can't even hate her.

Or rather, she has no right to hate.

Shelly sunbaenim is so beautiful and kind, Aria can't hate someone like that.

That's why she chose to give up on this crush and become a fan. At first she thought it would be difficult because her feelings for Jay sunbaenim was too strong.

But seeing Jay and Shelly sunbaenim were so happy together... Aria knew that she did the right thing.

She decided to let go of those feelings and gave herself a chance to accept Terry. Turns out, she really enjoys being with this guy.

Terry treats her very sweetly even though he can be clumsy sometimes, which makes Aria feel endearing to see him like that.

While she passed the convenience store, Aria saw Shelly sunbaenim walking out of it with a heavy bag in hand.

Shelly saw the pink haired girl "Aria?".

Aria bowed politely to her "Hello, Shelly sunbaenim".

The two sat down together at a table in front of the store and drank milk, Shelly smiled at the little girl.

"Where did you just go?" She asked.

Aria smiled "I'm going on a date with Terry".

"Wow! I'm surprised, congratulations" Shelly cheerfully "Have you two been dating for a long time?".

Embarrassed at Shelly's question, Aria awkwardly clicked her finger.

"We just started dating recently" She shyly.

Shelly giggled looking at the little girl then patted her shoulder.

She cheered "May you both be happy!".

After chatting for a while, Shelly said goodbye to the pink haired girl.

"See you later, sunbaenim!!" Aria waved her hand.

The blonde waved her hand back and walked away, Aria looked at Shelly sunbaenim in admiration.

"Shelly sunbaenim is amazing... no wonder Jay sunbaenim likes her so much" She thought and grinned.