🧸CHAPTER 11🧸

"You guys are here!" Minu looked at them.

Jay, Dom and June entered the room, all of them smiling happily at Minu.

June patted Minu shoulder "How are you feeling, buddy?".

He said "Very well, now I can walk a long way".

"Yuna told us everything" Jay gentle "Everyone is waiting for you to come back".

Minu chuckled "I will! I still can't believe I recovered so fast. Even the doctor was surprised too".

Dom is glad to hear his friend say that, he naughty put his arm around Jay's shoulder.

"So that's good, you better get well soon. I want to race with you again" Dom raised his eyebrows.

June joking "Don't forget me!".

Minu laughed at his friend's childishness "Yeah yeah" He also feels happy because his leg is almost healed.

He really wants to go to school again, he missed his class and his friends.

While joking around with each other, Minu realized that something was missing.

Minu looked at Jay "Where's Vinny? He's not coming?".

"He went to the hospital to visit his mom, so he said he'll come later" Jay said.

"Then tell him that he doesn't need to come, just stay and take care of his mom" Minu continued "I hope she gets well soon".

Dom paused for a moment "Now that you're mentioned, I heard that his mom has gotten a lot better lately".

Minu grinned "Really?".

Jay nodded and continued "Yeah! Vinny told me that too".

June came up with an idea "Then maybe we should visit his mom someday".

Everyone nodded in agreement, they chatted with Minu for a while and then left.

On the way, noisy Dom wants to plan a party to celebrate Minu when he is discharged from the hospital.

"We have to celebrate big for Minu" Dom excited.

June happily laughed "Good idea! Let's ask the girls where to eat".

Jay silent listens to their plan when his phone suddenly rings.

He took out his phone from his pocket while thought it was a text from Shelly or his mom. Jay opened the phone to reading the message and then suddenly stopped moving.

Dom turned around, saw his friend standing frozen in place and pulled June to stop too.

"What's wrong, Jay?" June worried.

Jay gave his phone to both of them to read the message together.

Dom panicked "Oh shit...".

_______

Vinny entered the hospital room and saw the doctor checked his mom condition.

When checking was over, he looked at both of them and smiled.

"Her health is recovering very well, maybe in two or three weeks she can be discharged. Congratulations" The doctor smiled lightly.

After saying that, the doctor leaving the hospital room. Vinny's mom looked at her son.

"I told you don't need to come today" She said "You always come here everyday, you should stay at home and get some sleep".

Vinny sat down next to her "It's fine, mom! I don't want to leave you in here alone either".

His mom touched his hand "I'll make you your favorite when I go back home, okay?".

Then she coughed lightly so Vinny poured her a glass of water.

"Just rest well first, mom" Vinny said "I'm only happy when you're healthy again".

Vinny's mom smiled and leaned back on the bed, thinking about one thing.

"We owe your friend a lot!" She said softly "We have to find a way to repay him".

Vinny silence, no need for his mom to reminding him. He knew he needed to do something to thank Minu but right now he need to pay him first.

"Currently I'm working part-time to earn money to pay him" Vinny told his mom.

She surprised "Oh really?".

"Yeah!" Vinny continued "I've already saved half so I'll probably pay him in full soon".

She looked worriedly at her son, gently stroking his red hair.

"Where do you work, son?" She asked "Did anyone bully you there?".

He shook his head, this job was because Dom had an acquaintance. So he kindly introduced him to the job.

Vinny's mom relieved "That's great... but don't force yourself to much, okay?".

"Okay" Vinny gentle nodded.

"Actually... I'm thinking that we can invite him to our house for dinner" Vinny's mom suggested "And of course your friends too".

He asked his mom for sure "You won't mind? We'll be a bit noisy".

"Of course not! Those friends of yours are lovely, they're very nice too" She chuckled.

The red hair agree "They're, mom".

"Okay then! It's decided" His mom said while he smiled.

She told her son "Go home and rest now, I want to sleep for a while".

Vinny got up and covered his mom with the blanket, he turned off the light and left the room.

When he reached the hallway, his phone rang with a message.

He opened his phone to read it and widened his eyes in surprise at the text.