🧸CHAPTER 20🧸

Right now, the racetrack was packed with fans and reporters. The shouts of those holding cheering banners made the atmosphere even more lively.

"This is such a crazy scene!!" Dom is excited.

"That's for sure!! Everyone's looking forward to this race" June laughed.

Minu looked around and smiled lightly, to him it still hadn't changed much from the previous races.

Even though he really wants to race with his Crew, Minu still feels happy to be here and cheering for them.

Yuna looked at June "Jay and Shelly haven't come yet?".

"I already called him. They said they were on their way" Vinny calmly.

Minu joked "They always stick together, don't they?".

Mia gently chuckles "Well... I think that's adorable".

"I agree! I mean Jay looks so happy now, doesn't he? That's good for him" June said.

In the distance, Jay and Shelly saw their friends standing together. Both of them holding hands and slowly walking towards to their friends.

"Just mentioned..." Dom smirked "There are our lovebirds!!".

Shelly feel guilty "Sorry for being late, you guys waited a long time right?".

"It's okay" Minu shrugged "The race hasn't started yet so take it easy".

While everyone was chatting happily, Jay was lost in his own world full of confused thoughts.

It would be a lie if he said he wasn't worried, he was really afraid that Chan would do something to Shelly.

His girlfriend was right.

Chan is playing with his mind and the worse is Jay affected by it.

Jay knows he's not joking and if...

If something happens to her...

"Jay?" Shelly asked "Babe, are you okay?".

Jay gave her a gentle look in response, stroking the back of Shelly's hand as if he were comforting himself.

__________

In a hidden corner, the Punk Prince Crew leaned against the wall to smoke.

"He's standing over there" The glasses guy said when he saw Jay.

Chan angrily shouted "I'm not blind!!".

Smoking a cigarette, he took the pill out of his pocket and looked closely.

Last night Chan thought a lot about this reckless plan. Of course he knew how much trouble he would get if he used it and possibly he will got into jail for the rest of his life.

But this pill is the only key for him to win, he can't give up this chance.

Chan mind exists only for revenge and that is growing every day inside him. He wants Jay Jo to be humiliated and laughed just like he was.

His entire Crew must be humiliated with him and then his aura will be gone forever.

The black haired guy asked "You've come up with something, haven't you?".

"Just wait and see, I'll take out all of that Crew and show that little shit what it's like to fail" Chan said confidently.

"What about the blonde? What are you going to do with her?" His friend smokes a cigarette.

Chan looked at her from head to toe and smiled pervertedly "We won't touch her yet... but don't worry, once it's done I'll let you guys enjoy it too".

All of his friends feel excited at the thought of that and agree to give their full support to Chan so he can win.

Now that the atmosphere is more tense because it is almost race time, all the Crews are mentally preparing for this race.

____________

All my dear readers, I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter for a while. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to continue yet.

But I promise everyone that I will continue to release new chapters, I hope everyone will be patient and support me so that I have more motivation.

Love you all so much. ♡