Chapter 32: Circle of the past.

Author's Pov:

"Sehun-ah... Sehun-ah?".

This was the voice of Sehun's friend Chanyeol, calling him as soon as he suddenly saw Sehun's straying in the midst of his exercise.

Chanyeol stood up from his chair and walked over to Sehun, and only then he turned to him, "huh?... did you call me?", Sehun answered in a low voice as if he had just woken up from his dream.

"You've been so absent-minded since yesterday... what's going on with you?... why didn't you go onyour camping trip?", Chanyeol asked suspiciously, standing before him solemnly as he put his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Why should I go?... I was going to go for Yoon... but she didn't go so I didn't have a reason to go and also-...", Sehun was silent without completing his talking.

"And also?", Chanyeol replied.

"Dad keeps bothering me about his company matters even more", Sehun replied, then he threw the ball into the goal, but it didn't hit.

* * *

Yoon's Pov:

The sky gracefully transitions between moments of cloudiness and intermittent bursts of sunlight, painting a dynamic canvas overhead.

The atmosphere carries an ineffable freshness, invigorating with each breath taken. A serene hush envelops the surroundings, weaving a tapestry of tranquility and wonder.

Although we arrived just yesterday, my heart is swiftly captivated by the allure of this place, as if love at first sight with its peaceful charm.

It's already evening as we're camping out tonight. Each of us in his tasks and they still give me the easiest tasks.

Jungkook still won't talk to me.

Why is he so stubborn?... why is he angry with me in the first place?... is it because I refused to come with him when he tried to drag me with him this morning?...

We were almost done with the preparations, then each of us separated to do what we wanted. As for me, I decided to just walk around the place and take some pictures.

The first person I notice is Jin who is busy eating his plate while looking calm.