Chapter 9: Reckless.

Yoon's Pov:

I opened my eyes with difficulty and then I blinked several times to absorb the light around me, but I couldn't.

Without even seeing  myself in the mirror, I can feel my eyes swell...

I rubbed my eyes until I finally managed to open them completely.

Ohh my head... it's vibrating in pain...

Then where am I?...

The last thing I remember is when he kissed me while I couldn't see anything because my eyes were covered... then...

Then a painful tingle that I still feel in my neck until now...

That sick boy... he drugged me...

Twice...

How could he be so ruthless like that...

I'm sleeping in a king size bed , sleeping on the right side. My eyes cought the door of the room first.

Is it possible that I'm in a hotel room?... then where am I exactly if it's not a hotel?... what's this?... and what time is it now?...

I still feel numb and tired, and the headache in my head is increasing more and more. I managed to get up with difficulty and sat on the bed looking in front of me.

Very spacious and somewhat dark...

I'm still getting dressed at least... hopefully that's a valid indication that he didn't touch me while I was fainted...

I turned my head to the left, and then... I saw him. Half of his body is lying on the sofa. Is he sleeping?...

My eyes widened and my heart pounded really hard

My eyes widened and my heart pounded really hard. I have to run away from the hotel... this is a chance that I should try...

Author's Pov:

How can Yoon know that Jungkook isn't fully asleep right now.

Yoon crept onto the bed very slowly until she finally managed to get off of it. With quiet and light steps, she headed towards the door of the room and then turned the doorknob. It's locked... she felt it... it won't be that easy... what to do now?...

Yoon is still stuck in the door. She didn't let go of the knob, though she discovered that the door is already locked. She's thinking of a quick solution, maybe she'll be encouraged to look for a key or a phone of the room survices.

While not gathering her thoughts yet on what to do, she turns around to see Jungkook moving in his sleep. Her eyes widened in shock and she cursed internally. She looked around here and there, then she saw the bathroom door is open.

 She looked around here and there, then she saw the bathroom door is open