Chapter 30: His dark orbs.

Author's Pov:

Note: Listen to "Rover" by Kai of Exo for a better experience.

"Oh... Yoon... what a lovely surprise", Jackson said in a cheerful, relaxed voice.

Jungkook felt a wave of anger and jealousy hiting his body while possessiveness controlled him as soon as he saw Jackson, who's gazing Yoon sharply and shamlessly.

Jungkook's arm immediately slid towards Yoon's waist, his hand falling on the curves of her body, then he pulled her closer to his body, declaring that she belongs to him only and that he's the only one who can touch her because she's his.

Jackson's eyes fell towards Jungkook's hand, which held Yoon's waist tightly, but he quickly raised his head when he heard Jungkook's voice, "wow... you still have the audacity to appear like this in public after your shameful loss months ago huh", Jungkook said sarcastically, but it doesn't seem like Jackson is really caring.

"Umm... why are you so hostile Jeon and you really hurt by your words... I just came to say hi and to return the money of the bus to Yoon", Jackson replied in the same tone of sarcasm, gazing at Yoon who's just almost frozen and not knowing how to react.

As soon as he heard Yoon's name come out of Jackson's mouth again, Jungkook flared up inside, but he didn't want to show it completely.

"It's okay... keep them... you might need them later... who knows", he replied sarcastically.

Jungkook walked as his hand slid towards Yoon's hand and he grabbed it tightly as if someone is going to take her from him.

Yoon also walked over with him without saying anything because she knew it would be wiser not to talk to Jackson as he seemed so playful and Jungkook already took over the conversation.

When the couple had passed Jackson a few steps, he turned towards them and then said, "but why didn't you talk to me Yoon?... you were really nice that day".

Jungkook turned, glaring at him and then Yoon turned to him as well until they're standing again facing him from a distance.

Jungkook is unconsciously squeezing Yoon's hand hard due to anger and then he answered Jackson instead of her, "maybe it's because she doesn't speak the language of bastards like you".

Yoon's features changed more to features of shock, but she smirked internally because of the force of this bombing, and if they were in different circumstances, she would have shaken Jungkook's hand.

"Come on... let's go to our places", Jungkook turned to Yoon and then said.

"Ouch", Jackson said to himself smirking like a maniac after they left. "You don't want to talk to me huh... well... as you want honey".

Immediately after they sat in their chairs, Jungkook turned towards Yoon who looked suspiciously calm and then he said gently after his nerves calmed down, "are you okay?".

"Yeah... I didn't want to talk to him because I knew he would continue to provoke you so I kept quiet... I'm sorry that you were put in a situation like this because of me-...".

Before Yoon could finish speaking, Jungkook silenced her, "shh... I'm the one who should apologize because you had to meet a bastard like him... and I liked that you didn't pay any attention to him and you didn't let him hear your sweet voice... he must be burning in anger right now".