"It would be perfect for my best friend's blog!" Jade sounded so excited that even her voice shrilled a bit, and Frank closed his eyes as if he had been hurt, "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay," Frank rubbed his ear, "It's just that after getting wet, sometimes my bionic hearing screeches a bit."

"I didn't know you had bionic hearing," Jade said, looking down. Frank's metal hand was still holding her. "Um... Hey, do you think I can get my arm back?"

"Oh! Sure! Sorry!" Frank released her, and they both blushed, giggling a little.

Having Frank in person and seeing him on a screen or in photos was not the same, not even remotely similar to this experience. But Frank's face had an air of familiarity, something that made her think that perhaps they had met before, maybe even before he became famous.

"Hey, haven't we met before?" she asked, inspecting every inch of Frank's face.

"Well, they say I have a common face," the tall boy replied, and Jade snapped her fingers.

"Sure! I guess that's it, although..." she cocked her head, "No, I think it's something else... Have you ever visited Hollow Woods before?"

"Actually, I grew up here," Frank nodded.

Just her bad luck!

Jade had officially moved here two years ago, August 2020 to be precise, to attend college. It would have been amazing to say that she had met the pre-fame boys, but there was someone who might have.

Henry.

He had lived his entire life here in this small town.

A few months after Jade turned eight, her mother decided she couldn't live in Hollow Woods with Henry anymore, so she left with Jade. She grew up with her mother in L.A. and she almost never saw Henry, aside from summer visits. But during these visits, Jade rarely left the room that was hers as a child, and she only talked to the neighbour across the street once or twice each time she came around, a boy who was obsessed with comics, Franklyn Something, who had a teenage brother who was obsessed with robotics and an older one who had an old motorbike with orange flames painted on the sides.

"Maybe I look familiar to you because my grandfather was the CEO of Alicia's Pharma... Before my grandpa died and the company went bankrupt," Frank said as if embarrassed, "It was a little difficult, everything fell at once. First it was my accident, then the bankruptcy, it even was on the news."

"It must have been hard to be a millionaire and lose everything," Jade said but he shook his head.

"Actually, we never had a single dime from the company. My grandfather never gave us anything, although before my accident, he called me to meet but... I never made it to the appointment." Frank looked down as if something were making him sad, "Dad said it was a calamity that the whole company went to hell without us enjoying that wealth, but I say it was good because my brothers and I learned a lot about hard work."

"It sounds quite optimistic, I like that... But I don't think that's it," she frowned, "I'm sure your face is familiar."

"Maybe you met my dad?" He said and she shifted her shoulders, "He used to have a mechanic shop on Witchpoint Road. In fact, I used to go with him often and from there, I found my passion for repairing things. It was a very big place, and very successful, until he had to sell it because... You know. His name's Viktor. He is identical to Chris Redfield from Resident Evil... Although I don't know if you play video games."

"No, sorry." She shook her head, "I think that, when I returned, he had already sold it because the person who assisted me and my step-dad was a woman."

"Or maybe you met my mother? She worked in the diner next to the gas station, she was a waitress, her name's Reveka."

"I actually visited that diner once, but I don't remember the waitress, just the smelly animatronics," Jade said.

"I guess you don't know my older brother Frederick either, he delivered pizzas from Pablinni's Pizza before me, He loved his bike and I helped him make improvements. Maybe you remember the skull with LED lights that we installed on the motorbike?"

"No, that pizzeria didn't exist when I lived here," she said and he scratched the back of his neck, then raised his eyebrows.

"Hey! Maybe you met my younger brother!"

"What's his name?"

"Franklyn," he said proudly, "Franklyn Rubinstein."

"Franklyn is your brother?!" Jade covered her mouth, "Oh god! You were Franklyn's brother who was obsessed with robotics! I can't believe it!" She was shocked, really shocked, "Wait... He's my age, right? I mean, I think we were in the same..."

"Hey, Frank," a six-foot-tall guy opened the bedroom door. Jade swallowed hard. No angel painted by a celestial brush could have had such beautiful facial features. "Oh. Hi, I'm Finn, Finn Seamons," the boy told Jade. She was breathing like an asthmatic dragon again.

Finn was a head shorter than Frank, though he was still so tall that Jade looked small.

Melody once said that they should both pay for a Meet and Greet with the boys, firstly because the proceeds from these extremely expensive tickets went to the boys' charities, and secondly because talking to the boys for five minutes, taking a picture with them, breathing the same air as them, and even being able to touch them was a dream that no girl would want to miss. But Jade was never interested in that because she would probably faint just by seeing them in person.

And now she was here!

Face to face with the last guy she needed to meet!

Finn looked perfectly normal; he didn't seem upset that she was here, he didn't seem surprised either.

But she was shocked!

This boy was broader in the shoulders in person, and his lime green eyes were brighter this close.

The smell of him was like Caribbean lotion, and his blond and blue hair shone brighter than the sun on blue seawater when it caught the light.

"Frank, Zeth wants you to come into the living room," Finn told his friend. "He says we need to meet to talk about the video we're filming this week."

"I... Yeah, sure I... I'll go in a second, but..." Frank turned to face Jade, who was tucking her hair behind her ear. "Do you think you can tell Zeth that Jade wants us all to take a picture with her?"

"Actually, he already suspected," Finn rolled his eyes. "Zeth even called Penny, she is in his room with Alex and the cat. And Frank..." Finn pointed to his friend's shirt, "Put on something nicer. You know Zeth hates it when you're in pyjamas for pictures!"