Pt 1

(I'm already scared. Mom pick me up I'm scared. Lol.)

Why does my head hurt?...Is it already sunset?... It was still bright out last time I checked?... Where am I?...

"Ugh... My head..." You mumbled quietly as you tried to move... Tried. There is something holding you down?... Oh ropes?... You're in a chair so that's nice. You also have a good view of the sunset. Are you on a roof? WAIT! You're on the edge of a rooftop in a part of town that you're unfamiliar with?! You're tied to a chair?!

"Fuck... Did I just get kidnapped?..." You quietly ask yourself, sounding really unaffected by your situation. You turn your head to see... Purple satin jackets?...

"Oh my fucking god. Hey! It's you losers again~" You say with a smirk.

"Oh save it, Y/n! You tell us where that tech you stole is! Otherwise I'm gonna let you splat on the pavement!" Kendra screams out at you. You stare at her, seeming almost amused at her obvious bluff. You refuse to speak.

"Aren't you gonna answer? Kendra was talking to you!" Jeremy shouts at you. He clearly didn't want you to get hurt though. He was secretly a sweetheart and so was Jason. You know them from school.

"Well, Kendy told me to save it so technically I shouldn't be speaking~" You responded in a matter-of-fact tone. Kendra scoffs at your nickname and walks over to you, grabbing your shoulder.

"I promise you, I'll let you go if you just tell me where the tech is. Now, Y/n don't make this any more complicated than it needs to be." Kendra says as Jeremy and Jason both back away. They both seem scared that she's actually got it in her to kill one of her classmates.

"Heh..." You try to let out a fake laugh after your subtle scoff. You find yourself genuinely laughing. Your diabolical-seeming hysteria gets harder and more unhinged as Kendra stares with confusion. You try to stop laughing but fail as your best friend comes along to save you and effortlessly snags the collar of Jeremy's shirt and quickly knocks him out with chloroform. Jason turns to see where Jeremy went and hurriedly tries to rush towards Kendra's side.

"Boss! Jeremy just got knocked out!" Jason shouts in fear that those turtle guys showed up again... You know those turtle guys. Especially your rival. The purple one.

"WHAT?! YOU HAD ONE JOB JACE!" She screams at him. You honestly feel bad that he's being scolded right now. Just as you finish laughing, your bestie/partner in crime shows up again, wearing some of your backup tech. She's wearing the tech mask and everything perfectly.

"You look great Monty!" You shout out encouragements towards her as Kendra turns back to you. Kendra looks pissed... can't imagine why.

"JASE! YOU TAKE CARE OF MONTANA! I NEED TO GET THAT DAMN TECH! Y/N! WHERE IS IT?! TELL ME NOW!" She screams out in annoyance.

"Ya know~ Maaaaybe I would help you out if you weren't always so damn petty, Kendy~ Also, side note, your voice is soooo annoying~ I might scoot over the edge so I can die just so I won't need to hear you talk anymore~ Cause ya know~ My magnificent mind shouldn't be squandered by your extremely unintelligent commentary~" You blab while figuring out how to undo the ties on your wrists as Kendra watches Montana successfully knock Jason out too.

"UGH! YOU SOUND JUST LIKE THAT STUPID MUTANT BOY! STOP TALKING LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!" She screams as you sneak up behind her, Montana watching as you try to snatch back your personal tech that Kendra is now wearing.

As you start trying to snatch back the tech, Montana tries to keep the fight away from the edge of the rooftop... oh no... Kendra catches on to what you and Montana are doing. Knowing that you're already tired and that you're not wearing your tech, Kendra kicks you hard in the abdomen. You were close to the edge of the building... oh no... no no no.

"Y/N!" Montana screams out. Time seems to slow down for a moment. You can't help but wonder if this is how it ends... It can't be... right?...

(Y/n's POV)

"Oh?... So I'm falling to my death?... You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation... Well... It all started in the summer of '86... Hahaha! Just kidding!... But I am falling to my death... that's not good... I wonder... how did it really start?..." You think as you try to bring your mind to a time before you were scared for your life.

(~flashback to two days ago~)

You were spending the night with Montana. She came to your apartment because her mom and yours said it was okay for y'all to stay at your place overnight.

Y'all were trying to vibe after feeding the two snakes that you had saved from going down a sewer drain. They were a boy and a girl, you named them Celsa (the girl) and Faren (the boy) (shortened/ altered Celsius and Fahrenheit). You and Montana cleaned up your room and you showed her some new stolen tech. You don't steal tech all the time, but when you do steal it, you make sure you don't steal from smaller/struggling businesses. You're 15 year old a criminal who only steals to make money to help your family, not a monster.

"And here is where I put my most recent "gifts" from the program at "school"." You say, doing air quotes as you speak (You only spoke like that because you don't want there to be any chance of your family hearing how you actually acquired the tech), knowing that Montana helped you steal some of it. She hadn't seen the secret setup in your closet though. She was amazed by it. She was absolutely thrilled and shocked by the magnificence and beauty in the small closet. You and Montana continued with your excitement for a while until you got ready for bed. You guys started feeling tired and stopped practically dancing around the room so you could talk while laying down.

"And then the guy tried to convince me that if I put it back he would help me steal some uranium. Like I can steal uranium on my own. SIR." You say, continuing the story of how you fought off a weird, green, alien, guy who had some weird tech weapons and some oddly cool looking purple battle-shell/armor/mask.

"And get this. He had some weird ass sharpie-lookin-ass drawn-on thicker-than-yo-mama-lookin-ass eyebrows on his mask." You said as she slightly choked on the air, started to cry-laugh as she tried to keep from waking up your brothers, sister, and mom.

"Really, Y/n? I almost died laughing right there." She says between hushed hiccups, trying to calm down and stay quiet. As you both continue through the night, shushed laughter leaves your open window as you try to converse in a comfortable space on your bed.

As the night continues~...
Yeah y'all were out like a light as soon as y'all let your heads hit the pillow... (Lol.)

(Ps. Plzzz tell me if I'm doing good so far.)
(Word count 1230)