Money.

Money are something that you absolutely need for your survival, that you can't leave without. The world is built that way that you can't live without them and if you choose to spend money only for those things that are necessary, your life will be very limited. These days with social media, it is very easy to get jealous, people are only show there the best moments of their day to day lives, the good-looking food that they ate, the amazing vacations that they are having, the new clothes that they bought, the good things that are happening in their lives and they mostly living out everything that isn't good or good enough or they want to forget about.

Who wouldn't want to have enough money to do all the things that they want, to buy all the things that they want without anything stopping them, without having to count again and again your money to see if you will make it through the month with all the expenses that you have, to see if you would have to cut things from your list with the things that you wanted to spend money on, in order to not get out of budget and if it is possible to have some money left on the side because you never know, something unexpected might happen and you might need to spend them there or a part of them and don't want to end up not having any money at all and to have to go to your friends or to your parents and ask them to lend you some money because you really need them.

Many times, there are things that we want to try, to go to that restaurant, to buy that expensive cocktail, to go for a massage, to do a treatment, to go for a trip or to buy that clothes or that shoes that we like and we saw the other day but we can't do that and we have to leave these for another day, another time with more money available to spend, with more money on our pockets. 

I see, especially in my country that it is very difficult to make a living without having to find a way to cheat, to not pay your taxes, hiding a source of income that you have. The prices for everything that you need for your every day life from food to living costs are so high and they are getting higher and higher without anyone really checking why things are getting so expensive and do something about it and you go to other countries and you can find the same exact products in much lower prices and that is pisses you off. The wages to stay the same and in some cases to get lower, bosses to not pay their employees and everything else to get so expensive without anyone to be able to change this because those who can do something about it, they choose to not do anything and they favour those who take advantage of every situation in order to make more money and work against the citizens. And, you stay there just looking at things, longing for them, thinking how happy you would feel if you could buy them or at least something from all them but end up leaving them behind because that's not the right time for them, you can't afford them now, maybe later, maybe in the future you would have more money to spend and have the chance to buy something from these things.

It would be great if you were able to make so much more money from whatever job you do, so that you have money for your expenses and even have enough money left for everything else that you want and would make you happy to buy. Okay, we aren't talking about having crazy needs or wanting to buy the most expensive things that exist on the planet but sometimes it's difficult to even buy important things for your survival. In my country, it's also difficult to be able to rent your own house. The rental prices especially after airbnb came here, have reached the roof and the electricity, heating, wifi-phone bills are really expensive. And they want to privatize the water too and that would make the bills to be even higher. I always get angry when i'm thinking of the government that we have here and their actions or their non action and the fact that people went and vote for them again. How better things would have been if we had another government that was handling things differently and was caring more about the wages in comparison to the living costs that people are having in their lives and to act accordingly, to help improve the situation but people don't seem to care. The money that the politicians are making every month are so much more than everyone else, so they can't connect and understand how the citizens are feeling and they mostly care for themselves and to be themselves well, to have enough money, they don't care about everyone else's problems. The situation here is making me feel so much that i want to leave the country and go to another one, with better wages and better living conditions. I want a better life, can you blame me for that? Who doesn't want that? And, if you can't find these things in your own country, you feel betrayed in way, you start to search for something different, something better. I hope wherever i end up, to have a better life ahead, waiting for me. I'm like everyone else, i want to be able to live a decent life and have a decent wage that is enough for my expenses, i want financial freedom and financial security. I hope i manage to succeed in having all these and if i'm lucky enough to be able to do in the future what i want and be able to make a living through that.