Epilogue

As the sun shone again, the snow finally disappeared. As for the staff, they were beginning to transform back. FrouFrou was the first, turning back into a normal dog and peeing up against the coathanger just as he was turning back into a human. He shooed FrouFrou away just as De Garderobe burst open, yelling out for Cadenza as fabrics fell everywhere. Once the fabric cleared, both De Garderobe and Cadenza were once again human. Next was Cogsworth. He chimed as he turned back into a human again. Using a monocle, Cogsworth used to see the man in front of him. It was Lumiere, once again human, just as they had all been wanting.

But Lumiere's attention was taken away from his old friend when he noticed his love in a pile of feathers. He helped her out and back on her feet before kissing her for the first time in years. As they pulled away, the top of Lumiere's head caught on fire so Plumette put it out. But their focus soon was drawn to a runaway tea trolly. Cogsworth used his cane to stop it from falling down the stairs, only to shoot Mrs. Potts and Chip into the air. But, as humans once again, they slid down the stairs on a tray. Once they made it down safely, Mrs. Potts finally took in that Chip was a little boy once again. The two shared a hug for the first time in years.

Now that the curse was lifted, everyone who had forgotten about the people in the castle came back to see everyone. Jean reunited with his wife and little boy, finally remembering them after the curse made him forget. And Cogsworth reunited with his wife. One who he never really liked. But, as everyone reunited, Agathe watched on at the delightful scene in front of her. She was the Enchantress but she kept herself as Agathe, just to be sure she couldn't get into trouble.

But the reunion ended when Lumiere and Plumette spotted Erik and (Y/N) leaving the castle to join the reunion. Seeing his Prince almost back to his normal self once again, he bowed to him. But Erik only smiled, happy to see his old friend back to his normal self. The two shared a hug while Plumette curtsied, thanking (Y/N) for saving them. Only for Chip to run to (Y/N) to hug her and say hello. As celebration for breaking the curse, a ball was thrown for the staff, villagers, and the new couple. 

'Tale as old as time,' De Garderobe sang for an audience for the first time in years, 'Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange. Finding you can change. Learning you were wrong,'

Everyone danced with one another. And (Y/N) had been put in a white gown with flowers on it while Erik wore a black dress suit. Despite being given a mask by the Enchantress, he refused to wear it. But he kept his new wig on. He still didn't like his lack of hair. But he's grown to like how he looks. (Y/N) helped him see there was something to love about it. As the dance slowed, and Maurice painted the scene in front of him, Mrs. Potts began to sing.

'Winter turns to spring. Famine turns to feast. Nature points the way. Nothing left to say. Beauty and the Phantom.'

As they danced, (Y/N) looked at Erik with wonder in her eyes.

"What?" Erik asked her, "What is it?"

"How would you feel about different color wigs?" (Y/N) asked with a smile.

Erik chuckled before playfully glaring at her. (Y/N) smiled and curtsied to him while Erik bowed. The two continued to dance as De Garderobe and some of the staff who weren't dancing sang again.

'Certain as the sun. Rising in the east. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Phantom. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Phantom!'

~Fin~

Beauty and the Phantomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें