Chapter Seven: Be Our Guest

Meanwhile, back in her room, (Y/N) was using her rope made of fabrics to try and escape her room. As she was lowering it out the window, a knock was heard on her door. Thinking that it was Erik, (Y/N) told him to go away. But, when Mrs. Potts revealed herself to be at the door, (Y/N) quickly moved her makeshift rope to the side, hoping to hide it. Mrs. Potts came in just as (Y/N) had finished attempting to hide the rope. Mrs. Potts rode in on a moving cart with Chip. Finally seeing her for the first time, Mrs. Potts commented on (Y/N)'s beauty. Only to notice the rope behind her.

Knowing what (Y/N) was trying to do, Mrs. Potts poured her a cup of tea before she left on her journey. Chip jumped off the cart and made his way over to (Y/N) who picked him up by his saucer. (Y/N) took a sip before Chip turned to say hello, even showing her a little bubble trick he had learned. Mrs. Potts scolded him for it before turning to (Y/N), saying that what she did for her father was very brave. De Garderobe woke up, agreeing with Mrs. Potts. (Y/N) voiced her worries about him as Maurice had never been on his own before.

Mrs. Potts just encouraged her to look on the bright side, saying how everything will turn out in the end, especially after she's had some dinner. (Y/N) reminded Mrs. Potts of what Erik had said to which Mrs. Potts dismissed it, saying how a lot of people say things in anger, and it was their choice whether or not to listen. Mrs. Potts started leading (Y/N) downstairs, De Garderobe even encouraging her to go. Downstairs, Lumiere had heard the news of (Y/N) coming down to eat and was prepared to make this the best feast. The best they've done in years. Of course, some didn't agree.

"No, you don't!" Cogsworth spoke up, "If the master finds out you violated his orders and fed her he will blame me!

"Yes, I will make sure of it," Lumiere promised, "But did you see her stand up to him? l am telling you, this girl is the one. They must fall in love if we are to be human again and how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?"

Lumiere commented on one of the servants cleaning as Cogsworth swung by on a cart

"You know she'll never love him," Cogsworth commented.

"A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami but this is not one of those times," Lumiere said

Lumiere kept going around the kitchen, ensuring that everything was perfect for (Y/N)'s dinner. Meanwhile, Cogsworth was trying to ensure that everyone was staying quiet so as to not wake their master. Lumiere agreed but asked what dinner was without a little music. This caught Cogsworth's attention, not agreeing with that plan. Lumiere approached a piano. This was Maestro Cadenza, a brilliant musician. Albeit a tad bit rusting after years of not playing as brilliantly as he once did. But Lumiere tried to encourage him nonetheless, explaining that his wife was upstairs, finding it hard to stay awake.

If they wanted to be reunited once again, Cadenza needed to help get (Y/N) and Erik together so that they could break the curse. Cadenza promised to play. Of course, Cogsworth recommended that Cadezna play quietly. Cadenza reluctantly agreed, asking if there were any other tasteless demands Cogsworth had. Thankfully, playing quietly was all he wanted to request. Finally, Mrs. Potts came in with (Y/N), and Lumiere had the candles dim, ready to give the performance of a lifetime. Plumette flew up to the moonlight with an iron plate to shine a spotlight onto Lumiere. 

"Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight," Lumiere cleared his throat, making sure Plumette had the light on him, "And now... we invite you to relax," a chair pulled up behind (Y/N), making her sit down, "Let us pull up a chair... as the dining room proudly presents..."

Lumiere jumped over a dining cloth and bowed, letting some dishes fly around (Y/N) and land on the table in front of her. Cadenza played a small tune, stopping on an odd note. But he fixed it and Lumiere continued to address (Y/N).