Chapter Five: Gaston!

Not long after the Phantom and Maurice's departure, the door to (Y/N)'s cell suddenly opened. But (Y/N) had seen no one come by so she was unsure

"Forgive my intrusion, mademoiselle but I have come to escort you to your room," a strong French accent said.

(Y/N) grabbed a stool, ready to defend herself, "My room? But I thought..."

"Oh, what? That 'once this door closes it will not open again'?" the voice imitated a growl, "I know. He gets so dramatic."

(Y/N) finally saw who was talking. It was the candelabra, hanging onto the lever that opened the cell door. 

"HeIIo!" The candelabra said, struggling to keep hold of the lever

Gasping at the talking ornament, the candelabra dropped down before it was attacked by the stool (Y/N) was holding. But the candelabra sat up, slighting its candles on its hands and head again. 

"Oh, you are very strong. This is a great quality," the candelabra complimented. 

"What are you?" (Y/N) asked it

"I am Lumière!"

"And you can talk?

"Well, of course, he can talk," an old voice said coming from the stairs. It was the clock

"It's all he ever does," the clock sneezed, opening up the glass door over its clockface, "Now, Lumière, as head of the household, I demand that you put her back in her cell at once."

(Y/N) went back into her cell to grab a metal jug.

"What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Cogsworth? A man, or a mantle clock?" Lumiere whispered to Cogsworth before looking back at (Y/N) who was holding the jug, "Ready, miss?"

Lumiere stood up, starting to lead (Y/N) and Cogsworth to her new room in the East Wing. Unsure of what to do, (Y/N) just followed him. On a bridge from the dungeon to the East Wing, Lumiere continued to talk while (Y/N) held him.

"You must forgive first impressions. I hope you are not too startled," Lumiere said

"Why would I be startled? I'm talking to a candle," (Y/N) said, showing how ridiculous the concept was. 

"Candelabra, please. Enormous difference," Lumiere informed her, "But consider me at your service. The castle is your home now so feel free to go anywhere you like."

"Except the West Wing," Lumiere silently told Cogsworth to correct himself, "Which we do not have."

But this got (Y/N) curious, "Why? What's in the West Wing?"

"Oh, nothing," Lumiere said

"Nothing," Cogsworth added

"Storage space."

"Storage space."

"That's it."

"That's it."

"Yes, that's it."

"This way, please. To the East Wing."

"Or as I like to call it, the only wing," Lumiere laughed

They continued to walk into the East Wing. Lumiere jumped out of (Y/N)'s hand and opened a door to her new room. Inside was a small but decent-sized room with a ceiling painted like a sky with golden vines coming down from it. It was a truly beautiful room, albeit a little dusty. They all weren't expecting guests for a long time. But a feather duster in the shape of a dove flew in, promising to lean up her room. Not before flying down to her lover, Lumiere, to be all lovey-dovey together for a quick moment. In the moment, it was revealed that her name was Plumette.