Tonight

A week later......

"That was delicious," Sam said putting his fork down.

"Yes," said Steve. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner. You really didn't have too." The rest of the group raised glasses thanking you.

"Of course, I did," you replied. "After everything you guys helped me with. Thank you again." 

Bucky sat next to you smiling. "It was amazing doll," he said kissing your cheek.

"Absolutely lovely Mistress," Loki said kissing your hand before he poured more wine in your cup.

Everyone started to get up, clearing their plates from the table.

"The night is young," Tony said pouring himself another glass. "And the drinks are plenty."  He pulled a remote from his pocket and music filled the air. "To the garden patio!" He demanded. Everyone laughed as he spun around with his drink, leading the way.

Bucky grabbed your hand walking you behind everyone else. You turned to look for Loki.

"Are you coming?" You asked watching him walk the other way.

"Of course," he said. "I'm just getting something from the room," he smiled. You smiled back and nodded.

You turned back to Bucky, unsure of what Loki was up too.

"He'll be okay," he said reassuringly. "Come on."

It had taken a whole week before Bucky and looking like you do anything. Including making a big dinner. They waited on you, hand and foot, making sure that you were okay. And neither of them have let you out of their sights since then.

The others were already down the hall, as you and Bucky walked slowly behind.

Suddenly, Bucky pulled you into a hallway pushing your back against the wall. Your eyes widened as you recognized the look of wanting and lust on his face. He grabbed your hands securing them above your head quickly.

"Bucky-" he cut off your question with his lips. Pressing them hard against yours. Your body responding instinctively, arching into him and inviting his tongue into your mouth.

He put both of your hands in one of his as his other hand glided down your body. You moaned loudly as his hands brushed against your pussy.