Entanglements

When the door closed you finally let our the breath you had been holding in. Internally you were berating yourself. You had lost control, let go in a way you hadn't in a long time and your body craved to do it again. If he stayed any longer you wouldn't have survived the night. 

It would be different if you felt you could control yourself.  But around Bucky the pull to submit felt undeniable. You were a dominate by necessity not nature. A switch which had helped you take back the power you felt you had lost. By nature you craved to submit. Belong to someone else. The problem was that the last time you had you lost so much of yourself, you ended up practically soulless.  With only a scar to remind you he had been there. 

Could Bucky be different?

You quietly walked back towards your office. Thoughts of Bucky tormented you. Thinking about his hands, his touch. They way he commanded with authority and grace which made your thighs quiver in anticipation to follow orders. 

"Mistress," You heard Nico call behind you. 

"Yes?" you asked alert. Ready to put out any fires. 

"He's waiting in your office," He said. "Apparently he's been here a few days." 

You shook your head understanding that Nico meant he had been watching you for a few days. He usually doesn't come this early. 

You continued to make your way to your office. Entanglements running through your head. All your thoughts of submitting to another when you still had this arrangement to contend with. How could you begin to explain this?  You could still smell Bucky's scent all over you as you readied yourself to face him, turning the handle slowly. 

All you could see was the back of his jet black hair as he sat in the same chair Bucky had just had you in. You quietly walked past him and took your place at your desk. You glared at him, unsmiling. 

"Mr. Laufeyson, did I give you permission to sit in that chair?" You demanded at him. Watching a smile creep across his lips. 

"My apologies Mistress, " he said as he slid to the ground on his knees. "I serve to please you."